Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t normally go out of my way to listen to a Katy Perry song but was familiar with them.

I thought it was one of the better productions worthy of Grand Final day.

Probably be better at night but also shows that if you give someone still actively touring with enough relatively modern hits enough money they can put on a show better than Meatloaf or some of the bands that face half the crowd or whatever.

The CGI looked good on my smaller phone screen and worked well to expand the performance across the whole oval but I guess looked a bit cheap when seen on a big tv?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My daughter trained with a seq team and said they were so much better resourced than some Victorian ones.

I’m not sure it was gileons intention, but AFLW is the vehicle to conquer australia
little known fact, in the women's footy side of things, it had already taken off in qld a couple of years before AFLW started (and would've become the leading state regardless of AFLW). If anything, the advent of AFLW has probably narrowed the gap between the other states and QLd by catching up the traditional states.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back