Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Sydney lose whether they will be destroyed in the media like we were in ‘17?

Wonder if they'll implode, the coach will blame the players, and they'll injure three quarters of their list next year?

Another ex-crow premiership player. Cool.
Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Like, of course. We're talking about his legacy. We'll never have that conversation with Nicks.

Having said that, the record is significantly inflated by the academy. Have they made the most of it?
No. That said I think this year Brisbane have the better team in terms of quality of players

Their performance against Geelong was awful.

Dogs loss they were stiff in

Fourth loss was to the triple premiership Hawthorn side.

I'd say he probably should have 2 or 3 wins out of his five so a definite underperformance

Port wish they could do a Sydney
Shows you how far off Port really are. Ditto the Hawks.

GWS were desperately unlucky to have to face Brisbane in that semi final.

No. That said I think this year Brisbane have the better team in terms of quality of players

Their performance against Geelong was awful.

Dogs loss they were stiff in

Fourth loss was to the triple premiership Hawthorn side.

I'd say he probably should have 2 or 3 wins out of his five so a definite underperformance

They're only the triple premiership Hawks because they lost.

They added Buddy Franklin to the reigning premiers and lost. Was a pretty big underperformance imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if they'll implode, the coach will blame the players, and they'll injure three quarters of their list next year?
Rumours that Cox will take over as coach.

Outcome was not going to be good for the loser given they have both lost respectively in the last 2 grand finals.

Brisbane are playing some ridiculous football.

Sydney need to find a decent, consistent tall forward, and a midfield with some grunt
Don't think too many Adelaide supporters would be unhappy we took Thilthorpe over Logan McDonald on this game, so far McDonald has been the invisable player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back