List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose it was implied when we were declared "a frontrunner" for Houston, but this is the first time I've seen anything that actually says he's amenable to our offer.

Having Houston and Daniel on either flank would really be quite the shake-up for our capacity to transition the ball.

Clarko gets slammed for those trades but they had a massive win on the Mitchell trade, they also jagged Impey for very little the same year they obtained O’Meara who at the time was still young.
Scrimshaw as well

I think I could only be comfortable in giving away a first round pick for Houston if we split both this years first rounder and next years into this years draft. Leaving us with Houston, 3 firsts and a second rounder. There's just too many kids in this draft that could be of real value to us and I think it would be beneficial to fast track our rebuild.

Brayshaw and Balta have always been the two that interest me most.

If we add Houston and Brayshaw next year then we are playing finals in 2026
2 more seasons of experience into the following would mean we would be flogging every midfield in the comp:

LDU (27), Brayshaw (27) Xerri (27), Scott (26) Sheezel (22),Wardlaw (22), McKercher (21), Duursma (21) with Parker (33), Houston (30), Jy (28) supporting.

If we couldn’t get it done with that group then shut up shop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Houston’s “preference” is Carlton, then he can gagf

I'll let you in on a secret, there's probably about three or four guys on our list who went "gee I really hope I get to North Melbourne" at some stage in their life.

I suppose it was implied when we were declared "a frontrunner" for Houston, but this is the first time I've seen anything that actually says he's amenable to our offer.

Having Houston and Daniel on either flank would really be quite the shake-up for our capacity to transition the ball.
Hopefully they can both gel with Captain McDonald in the backline

Looking at that 2018 draft by brions, when have we had a draft recently with 3 players from it still on the last 5 years on?

I reckon Sheezel, Wardlaw, Dawson, Duursma, McKercher drafts will be the ones for us to bank on going forward. Forget about the rest, anything is a bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back