List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Groupie_" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
does anyone wanna do one of those monster trade things ?

make it involve [emoji6] clubs

Richmond get: Entire Draft

[emoji6] clubs get: Richmond’s playing list

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cooney taking the piss... Bolton is worth more than that alone!

View attachment 2127737

The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

View attachment 2127737
who came up with that crap??? wow, they wil try anything

got to remove CV's from some of these conversations on trade radio.
'
lol, they make things up and push a narrative/agenda

see trade radio talking about A Brayshaw possibly leaving Freo in years ahead. Why would Bolton go there?

View attachment 2127737
That's delusional.

I'll give a score out of ten for each team as to how well they've done.

Hawthorn - 10/10
West Coast - 10/10
Freo - 7/10
Richmond - 0/10
Sydney - 5/10

Zero chance Richmond would do that deal.
Very little chance Sydney would do that deal, they will want to keep him for another year and hope he chances his mind. Papley wanted to go years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's crazy how much of a reaction Cooney's mega trades get and people wonder why he gets a gig on trade radio every year.
It's essentially the same as say a Mr Magic doing a mega trade in here, the only difference is, Cooney has a platform to do it on a radio station.

Not sure why people get so up in arms about it acting like it carries any weight at all lol

Guys do we not remember tiger 71 saying the clubs going to help a star player or 2 leave to help push our rebuild,said it some 18 months ago.
All players leaving are not Victorian.

Was talking to a geelong employee a few days ago,stated that Wells is absolutely adamant that fos will be a star,said he wants to get pick 1,2 for fos but relizes it's impossible this year.

Guys do we not remember tiger 71 saying the clubs going to help a star player or 2 leave to help push our rebuild,said it some 18 months ago.
All players leaving are not Victorian.

Was talking to a geelong employee a few days ago,stated that Wells is absolutely adamant that fos will be a star,said he wants to get pick 1,2 for fos but relizes it's impossible this year.

I too have spoken to the wonderful man Stephen Wells, bloody one of the best men full stop. Has helped me so much in the past.

Yes his opinion is FOS is the biggest star in this draft and will be recognised as one of the best players in future years.

As I’ve said, those leaving is a blessing because of what this draft is.

It's crazy how much of a reaction Cooney's mega trades get and people wonder why he gets a gig on trade radio every year.
It's essentially the same as say a Mr Magic doing a mega trade in here, the only difference is, Cooney has a platform to do it on a radio station.

Not sure why people get so up in arms about it acting like it carries any weight at all lol
I guess the difference is Mr Magic isn't paid to give his opinion.

Cooney is being paid and if you're giving your paid opinion then it shouldn't be delusional like Mr Magic.

Hardly up in arms, just think it's ridiculous.

I'm a doom and gloom guy and like this season I'm getting the feeling we all will be disappointed come this trade period.
I just can't see the Weagles, Freo or the rabble on the Gold Coast fork over what most of us on this thread are expecting to haul in on traded draft picks.
If this is the case I'll be more than happy to see Bolton, Baker and Rioli go around again in the Yellow and Black rather than helping those teams advance their lists at the expense of ours.
Hope I am wrong.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some people are bemoaning the move of Graham and Rioli in particular given their flimsy reasoning for leaving but, in the end, all these exiting trades played in a team that finished dead last. Some of them played their absolute guts out in an effort to bump up their value too and yet we still finished dead last. They are all premiership players and many are leaders around the club yet we finished dead last. Rather than be upset about their departures, Help them out the door and thank them for netting us the means to quickly rebuild the club once again.

I don't want to be a club that perpetually hovers around the finals or even continuously makes Prelims but always falls short cough Port cough Geelong. I want to build the basis of our next dynasty right now. If we have to go through some pain, lets do it hard right now so we can spring back up quickly and drastically, bursting into the flag stratosphere once again.

As long as we still have some leaders and mature bodies to groom and educate what's coming in like Nank, Prestia, Lynch, Broad, Taranto and Balta, bring the talent in on mass and create a granite foundation to securely, step by step grow from. We're in for at least another 2-3 more years of pain (that hurts me to admit I must say) but if we can find another core group like Cotch, Jack, Rance, Dusty, Edwards and Lambert, the rest will come.

That's what makes this year and this draft so crucial for our future. It's the beginning of our next premiership team.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back