Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It's interesting which stories the AFL media highlight. Ginnivan's social media post and not turning up to a kids function the day after a best and fairest, compared to bringing in this type of company into a change room, or Stengle being taken to hospital in an ambulance days before a game, apparently less of a 'talking point' than the former.

Last edited:

I think it's time posters stopped targeting Essendon FC and that this thread is closed down. This is not about the club it is about an individual who, incidentally, played for the club. I would hate any other team site specifically targeting anything Hawthorn.

I think it's time posters stopped targeting Essendon FC and that this thread is closed down. This is not about the club it is about an individual who, incidentally, played for the club. I would hate any other team site specifically targeting anything Hawthorn.
Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Enjoy the reactions…
Please welcome to BigFooty, Julie Inman Grant!
No Filter Censorship GIF by LUVELLI

Seriously if you don’t like it you don’t have to participate but let the rest of us have our fun.

😂 😂 jog on. Either forgot the sarcasm font or not really a Hawks supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back