List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

What Picks Will Richmond Get For Baker Bolton & Rioli

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously mate don’t include me in your multi quotes start behaving yourself
The multi quote does not discriminate!

I come in peace. Love the work your club has done so far this trade period.

Have heard you guys are very keen on both Jagga & O'Sullivan.

Would 6 & 11 interest you for pick 2?
Would 6 & 24 interest you?

(You heard wrong, it's Lalor and FOS.)

w
on top of 8 in first 24 picks we also have new recruits T Lynch, Gibcus and effectively Ross as well - and hopefully full time Taranto and Hopper ....
Screenshot_20241016_113013_TAB.jpg

Yes we will dominate the draft but the flip side is we have lost 3 of our top 5 from the BnF.
Rioli-HBF is an easy position to fill and we have numerous kids knocking the door down to fill that spot
Bolton-Freak but flakey.....has kicked 30+ goals the last 3 years so we need someone to step up there. Campbell?
Baker-His leadership is the void he leaves. Was bog average this year. Obviously struggled with the decision somewhat...
JGTI-Thanks for 2017-202.....besides that he became a list cloger.
We still finished last with all these players though. Losing them for multiple picks, all coming through at the same time, is absolute gold. Through design or chance, we have hit the jackpot!

Yes we will dominate the draft but the flip side is we have lost 3 of our top 5 from the BnF.
Rioli-HBF is an easy position to fill and we have numerous kids knocking the door down to fill that spot
Bolton-Freak but flakey.....has kicked 30+ goals the last 3 years so we need someone to step up there. Campbell?
Baker-His leadership is the void he leaves. Was bog average this year. Obviously struggled with the decision somewhat...
JGTI-Thanks for 2017-202.....besides that he became a list cloger.
Not an issue...we are not currently in GF mode...or even Finals mode...we are last!
When we do arrive at Final's mode those 3 will possibly be past their prime...and not a great threat or loss...
From next year we ride to rebuild our club once more!

Big no for me.
Too high a price in this particular draft. Maybe you do that type of deal other years when the depth isn’t there

Whatever our final hand is we just need to strategically nail our picks. Melbourne at 5,9 and Saints at 7,8 will set the tone of what's leftover. Surely Melbourne take a KPF (Armstrong)at 9. Not sure if Saints take one too? Carlton and Adelaide don't need any. We probably have to take Shanahan at 11?

Blues moved heaven and earth for 3 so no chance of getting. North 100% don't want pick 2 and are the best option to swap for kind of unders. Crows would look at our hand and want to ream us like the Brisbane pick swap.

Happy The Rock GIF

U need to log in first though ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its Lalor and FOS.

I reckon 6 + 11 will probably be the deal for 2 and something else, perhaps 25.

Tigers keen though, but beware of Blair, he is on the march!

Don’t make the mistake of thinking we won trade period

Generally deals are very even

We got a lot of draft pick value because we lost a super player in their prime

Now it’s upto us to draft well and develop well

Bolton is a gun
Rioli is a gun
Baker is a gun

That’s why we are getting good picks in

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just heard from a mate that has ties to Richmond Socials team so take from this what you want but this is what I’ve been told:

The media team have finished work on the graphics for farewell Dan & Farewell Shai videos/ images etc.

The Rioli Trade is 6 & 23 for Rioli and our late picks

The Bolton trade is we get 10,11,18
Freo get Bolton & 14

Also got told we are likely to get 2 from Roos but not until after the trade period, it will be 6+11 for 2

I don’t know who the other pick is at 1&2 but Lalor is one of them.

Also the reason we are willing to swap 14 to ensure we get 10,11,18 is because we want to use 18 & 20 to pair the Whitlock twins.

Got told the media team is already busy putting together draftee videos for a bunch of players but the ones he knew were Lalor and the twins…

So looks like maybe we end up with 1,2,10,18,20,23,24 after the swaps are all done…
This leak is looking pretty accurate so far.

Bolton is a gun
Rioli is a gun
Baker is a gun

What the trade requests did was kind of force a dramatic rebuild. There is literally no capital left given Balta has signed on so it's just continuing to stockpile now and hammer the FA market.

Bolton is a gun
Rioli is a gun
Baker is a gun

out with the old guns in with the new guns

draft.jpg

Bolton is a gun
Rioli is a gun
Baker is a gun

Yes, but as I said above, we still came last with them all playing good football this year. They wanted to go, too. They are all lovely cherries on top of the cake, we need a main meal. Having them leave now, gives us an amazing chance to rebuild at the exact right time. While it's sad to see them go and will make watching the team tough for the short term, getting our next dynasty midfield & forwardlne together, is well worth it.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency - Fred 11

Back