• Josh Smillie

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 98 24.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

vomit
Hawks and Roos will be formidable and exciting football teams, for at least next 5 years, both have a high ceiling and are extremely well coached.
I'm over the Hawthorn love fest. Just makes me want to 🤮
Hope they are the team that exceeded themselves this year and have a great fall in 25.

I'd take FOS or Lalor for us, and that will be vindicated by them going to Richmond first up.
Targeting 2 versatile, explosive mid-forward capable types. Building around versatility.

Frustratingly exciting for them. I don't want Richmond to have nice things, dammit
:wave:

I’m still confused how Hawthorn were denied access to Christian Moraes (Brazilian father) and Alix Tauru (Swedish)

…. Yet South African Cam McKenzie who grew up speaking English and playing rugby and cricket is seen as more “foreign” than them and was therefore allowed to part of an NGA?

Rules are all over the shop as this year St Kilda has an NGA player with Swiss heritage.

So the big question is which Campo gets number 16.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ben, I'd say. Higher rated/higher drafted player probably gets the priority.

If that's not the case, I could see them doing a contest of some sort, like a goal kicking comp or something. That would be great social media material.

I’m still confused how Hawthorn were denied access to Christian Moraes (Brazilian father) and Alix Tauru (Swedish)

…. Yet South African Cam McKenzie who grew up speaking English and playing rugby and cricket is seen as more “foreign” than them and was therefore allowed to part of an NGA?

Rules are all over the shop as this year St Kilda has an NGA player with Swiss heritage.
The original rules were Indigenous kids, or first-generation kids from non-English speaking households: i.e. there was likely a significant disadvantage in terms of opportunity and cultural connection to high-level football programs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's hope. Just want us to make the best call and not bust another top pick like SPS or Dow.
Relax
Nick and the club have got this. Different decision makers now. People who can pick good mids unlike SOS. Highest pick Nick & co have had available since he came on board in 2020 and in this draft he/we won't miss.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do we think there is any likelihood that Richmond may take the Suns approach and draft Smith and FOS given they played juniors together? Similar to the Anderson / Rowell approach? Do we know if Smith / FOS are close? Or am i making something up there?
Jagga and FOS are mates but FOS & Lalor are best mates.

Apparently the Cats are keen on Clancy Dennis and Angus Clarke. All the more reason to take Dennis! Wells seemingly never misses on later selections so he must be good:sweatsmile:
James Barrat at our pick 38 if we’re lucky and Clancy Dennis will be later in th 40/50s both are excellent KPD prospects. Hopefully we can snaffle either , reckon Dennis will be there at p38.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 National Draft

Back