Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

My 1st muck around with
an AI generator.
Hilarious!

View attachment 2004747
😂😄
Omg! The addiction is real.

I did one today but AI blew it all out of proportion and after many attempts to fix IMG_2639.jpeg I still look like I’ve been sucking helium so I cancelled jelly wrestling for the day without notice 😂😂😂

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Ophidian Old Boys : 20.4.124
Sin City Swamprats : 10.8.68

=====================================

1717315277025.png

Finals week 1 posting stats:

1717352089285.png

Congrats to our continuing Yapper, DemurePrincess!

Great finals win, OOB! I also want to note our >100 DT performances by myblueroan and Robertio.

Finals week attention gets scattered to multiple beez runs and whatnot, so no surprise at a generally lower total post #. But OOB came in and performed admirably, with a solid # of posters and command of the dialog.

Well on our way to another flag's glory!

#cuptospoontocup
#cup2spoon2cup

Really enjoying the week off and relaxing with team mates at Spotswood before the Preliminary Final

Lets raise a glass in appreciation of the bye

cheers.png

#LoveTheBye

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not one of those party's DemurePrincess :oops:
It doesn’t need to be ONE OF THOSE PARTIES… where do you think I wipe my hands?

And I’m prone to going **** up so white is not a DP colour!

But thank you! I’m so glad that’s where you had me heading!!

season 24 vh1 GIF by America's Next Top Model

Omg! The addiction is real.

I did one today but AI blew it all out of proportion and after many attempts to fixView attachment 2004810 I still look like I’ve been sucking helium so I cancelled jelly wrestling for the day without notice 😂😂😂
but but but I like jelly!

Get around the big camel this week Old Boys
as kenneyswarriors runs out and plays his 50th game

KENNEY 50.png

Congrats Kenney on being the only Premiership camel in the SFA with a BOOB playing his 50th game this week in a final...................

Last edited:
Get around the big camel this week Old Boys
as kenneyswarriors runs out and plays his 50th game

View attachment 2016503

Congrats Kenney on being the only Premiership camel in the SFA with a BOOB playing his 50th game this week in a final...................

My, doesn't time fly,

And can we finally put to bed that I'm an ex-bomber ? - every single one of them at the OOB's - no where better than Spotswood. :)

OOH and just saw the last line- I treasure my Premiership and BOOB very much, even made some pouches to keep them close.

1718028847244.png

I have been doing some in-depth analysis about which team will win the GF. I have applied Descriptive Statistics, Inferential Statistics, Regression Analysis, Clustering Analysis, Classification Analysis, Time Series Analysis and Principal Component Analysis. The findings are irrefutable and for those that like a punt a guaranteed win if you follow these results. For you non-analytic types I have simplified the results in a format you can easily understand.

ROYALS- win pattern they have already over achieved so cannot possible win today
1718493677661.png

SWAMPRATS- they have games won peaked and will lose today
1718493196276.png

ROYS- they will win today to complete their legs 11 rotational win tally then play in the GF and lose
1718493121376.png

OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS- play a 7/13 pattern, they will win 2 more games making the 13th game the GF, so it is a lock
1718493719594.png

believe.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back