Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Ophidian Old Boys : 13.4.82
Gold City Royals : 11.7.73
=====================================

tumblr_mw1cdhrFXw1so3zgno1_400.gif

#cup2spoon2cup

cup2spoon2cup.jpg

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Ophidian Old Boys : 13.4.82
Gold City Royals : 11.7.73
=====================================

We’re going to the….

Pdsp Bigdancecentre GIF by BIG DANCE

😍🔒

2nd Prelim Final posting stats:

1718553236747.png

Our season (and seasoned) Yapper remains DemurePrincess, even in her malady! Such a surprise!

We showed up in good form for our PF against the Royals, largely dictating match thread tenor and with plenty of OOB participation. Good job, team.

Keep it stoked for our second Grand Final! Let's take it from the 'Rats again. Go Ophidians!

#cuptospoontocup #cup2spoon2cup

2nd Prelim Final posting stats:

View attachment 2022042

Our season (and seasoned) Yapper remains DemurePrincess, even in her malady! Such a surprise!

We showed up in good form for our PF against the Royals, largely dictating match thread tenor and with plenty of OOB participation. Good job, team.

Keep it stoked for our second Grand Final! Let's take it from the 'Rats again. Go Ophidians!

#cuptospoontocup #cup2spoon2cup
Ohhhhh kenneyswarriors - I bet you thought you'd at least get one Yapper this Season with DemurePrincess being ill 'n all this week!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Robertio, Mrs Turbo, kenneyswarriors and myblueroan on your ALL-SFA selections and proving once again what a high quality qooty program we run at Spotswood.

ALL-SFA Winners.png

Now enough celebrating and get back to training, we have a Grand Final to win on Sunday!

#cup2spoon2cup

Hey guys and gals
Congrats on the S37 Premiership! Enjoy! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Congrats on the Deestroy myblueroan what a rookie year you’ve had :D

Your Premiership badges will arrive shortly, Chief has to code them in and he is away on break for a few days atm so I promise I will get them to you as soon as I can. Thanks 😊

Tigerturbulance Robertio

Badges are incoming, to display them click on your ‘profile’ then click on ‘badges’ then click on the little speaker next to the badge. Remember you can only display 8 so if you need to, unclick the speaker on one of your badges to make room for the Premiership one.

IMG_5395.png

Anyone who has issues or can’t work it out just pm me :)
Cheers.

Last posting stats for we S37 Grand Final premiers!

1719237738437.png

She who needs no introduction remains the S37 Yapper DemurePrincess, who singlehandedly added over 11% of the entire thread.

Plus we had a couple of OOB returners for the GF, which is great to see.

But the noble Swamprats locked in 6 of the top 10 spammy positions, plus the entire Sweet FA had fun in the thread, so I'm not surprised we as a whole contributed 36%. Over the course of S37, we did a great job in dictating match thread terms.

2 flags in 4 years! I'm still in shock.

#cup2spoon2cup
#cuptospoontocup

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S37 Team Thread: Calicem ad cochleari ad Calicem 🏆🥄🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back