Official Team Thread 🏆Ophidian Old Boys S36 Official Team Thread – poculum nostrum maior est quam tuus 🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win against the gumballs Old Boys and sees us climbing the ladder and showing the rest of the comp that giving them all a 6 point start makes no difference, we will go Back to Back.

Love the consistency and team game we are playing this season as demonstrated by our engine room Braklet, Fleabane, U2tigers and Mrs Turbo outputs.

Braklet 0 6 0 3 4 2 0 0 1 43
Fleabane 0 7 0 13 5 4 0 0 0 71
U2tigers 0 4 4 14 0 1 0 0 0 53
Mrs Turbo 1 10 0 10 0 2 1 1 1 57

On Qallers.png

Round 4 posting stats:

View attachment 1787925

In some repeat business, kenneyswarriors is again our Yapper Of The Week!

Also saw a returning poster in Wacky Tiger, great to have you!

We had good participation in a typically low volume week, and hit 60% of total posts. But high quality was evident, I enjoy the Gumbies Round.

Would love to see a few folks return to another OOB match week, although we're up for a Bye. So I highly encourage each and every Ophidian to gatecrash as many other R5 threads as possible.

Leave a few (nicely worded!) turds in the Dragons/Demons punch bowl, it's always fun!
Been doing that spamming thing Boss, just don't tell Toby where.
Apologies to the Gumbys for 2 weeks of spam, but where else do you find camels ?

Round 5 posting stats:

1694438837333.png

EDIT: Quick Monday update to catch a couple stragglers...

Yapper Of The Week is kenneyswarriors, once again!

Good yappage with the Bears, we had a chatty week. Dropped a couple of posters, picked up a couple.

Next round is with the Wonders, one of our few allies through Thrillagate. Hope to see all OOB drop in for a chat!

Last edited:
How the heck did I miss this? I was up 2 hours before it was posted, since I had to go in for jury service this morning...

Anyway, next match thread is up:

Make sure you say hello to Moz.

Round 7 posting stats:

1695068606228.png

Excellent results, even as we dropped to our lowest # of active posters since R1. Even got Wacky Tiger to stop by!

Yours truly was the Yapper of the Week, don't know what came over me.

Come on over and bug the Royals!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

R8 posting stats:

1695662943451.png

Robertio is our new Yapper of the Week!

Looks like quite a few OOB stayed home this past round, as our posting team fell off, along with our % contribution.

We usually have a good time with the Swamprats, so let's all head Underground and steal their beers.

Round 9 posting stats, sorry for the delay:

1696345156361.png

Kind of weird results this week, most of which are due to the AFL GF. Low # posts, but we dominated on percentage. Still, lower turnout than we'd like.

Got a new Yapper Of The Week, congrats Irish BlueBagger!

I highlight Tigerturbulance with magenta since he was banned from posting, and did not go missing.

I love him in Salmon - he doesnt feel it suits the 245kg

What's his "season?"

(FWIW, I have no idea what that means, just that some women friends seem to talk about it a lot in reference to color.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🏆Ophidian Old Boys S36 Official Team Thread – poculum nostrum maior est quam tuus 🐍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back