Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S38 Official Team Thread: magnus serpens duo pocula nostra habet 🏆🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

I only save Swamprats

Wow, so I am a loyal Swamprat, some **** tries to add me to their team without consent and you won't save me?!?

Goes to show what sort of leader you are.

I am taking stand. Hoos , it's time the Achievers is brought to life and we can show Ant Bear what happens when you **** a stranger in the Alps.

Wow, so I am a loyal Swamprat, some **** tries to add me to their team without consent and you won't save me?!?

Goes to show what sort of leader you are.

I am taking stand. Hoos , it's time the Achievers is brought to life and we can show Ant Bear what happens when you **** a stranger in the Alps.
The only hope you have is to join the Swamprats

Obi Wan Mind GIF by Star Wars

Round 5 stats...

1724605992870.png

As expected, DemurePrincess put us on her back for the match thread. Ms. Yappy!

Not quite as expected as BRAB putting us on his back for the qooty match! Too bad we couldn't kick as straight as needed and gotten the extra 2 points, but the draw ended up being quite exciting, nonetheless.

Posting numbers were kind of low, but I thought the Furies put up a fun week, all in all. It was good to see a couple of OOB show up this week, but it would be great to get some more of you mixing it up with the opposition.

Gumbies next up. Go Ophidian Old Boys!

OOBs!

The Sweet Cricket Association (Sweet CA) has been announced!

The cricket sim league will commence Season 01 in the Sweet FA Off-Season, and will incorporate teams and grounds set within the existing Municipality of Sweet and will serve as a feeder to the Sweet FA within a new designated Sweet CA sub-forum. The Sweet CA is to be a pathway to the wider world of Qooty for new posters, a place for budding leaders to showcase potential, an off-season activity for those needing a sim fix, or simply for those of us who just love or miss a little qricket.

Please do feel free to read more or sign up for the first draft (or prepare your own foundation club bid!)

Sweet CA - Sweet Cricket Association
🏏

Round 6 posting stats...

1725204241340.png

Apparently we have a new weekly Yapper; a somewhat rare occasion.

Gumbies weeks are usually fun, this one was no exception, although most of the Gumballs went to sleep through much of the match thread. At least the participants were entertaining. So no real surprise that we kept the party popping ourselves. It was also great to see Wickzki pop up. I'm sure myblueroan appreciated mine and Over The Post's trips down technical Memory Lane! :cool:

That said, we're still hovering at the 15 OOB per week level, would be great to pull some more of our great club into the weekly banter.

Wonders next up, another fun bunch who've historically supported Spotswood. Also great fun to torment incessantly, so get your gumption ready!

Go OOB!

Round 7 posting stats:

1725820237639.png

Happy to see the return of weekly yapper DemurePrincess! But even more happy some more of us showed up to give the Blunders some grief! Thanks be to the posters.

Despite a generally yappy subset of Wonders, we also managed to do a good job on the match thread. Can't say we maintained control of the narrative 100%, but definitely able to counter and riposte the chatty Cathies over there.

Too bad the actual game didn't work out the same way... 😿

Next up: New Dragons in the image of DragoDelph! Let's see what my old club dishes up in their post Greenery era.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐍Ophidian Old Boys S38 Official Team Thread: magnus serpens duo pocula nostra habet 🏆🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back