Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Special: Dingster Unleashes the Thunder with His Latest Innovation: The ElectraHammer!

In a groundbreaking move that's set to shake up the tool industry, Dingster, the mastermind behind many a DIY success, has unveiled his latest creation—the ElectraHammer. Fueled by a quest for more power, Dingster, never one to settle for the ordinary, has redefined the standard for handheld hammers.

Dingsters Electric Hammer.png

The ElectraHammer is not your average tool; it's a high-powered electric hammer that brings a surge of efficiency to every swing. Dingster, known for always carrying a hammer, decided that it was time for his trusty tool to level up. "I felt the conventional hammer lacked the punch I needed. So, I put on my inventor's cap and crafted a hammer that doesn't just hit the nail on the head; it obliterates it," Dingster explained.

Just look at that power

Dings electric hammer.gif

Key Features of the ElectraHammer:
  1. Power Unleashed: The ElectraHammer packs a mighty punch with its high-powered electric mechanism. Say goodbye to endless swings; now, one swing does it all.
  2. Precision Engineering: Dingster's meticulous attention to detail is evident in every aspect of the ElectraHammer. Its sleek design and ergonomic handle make it a joy to wield.
  3. Versatility: Whether you're a professional tradesperson or a DIY enthusiast, the ElectraHammer is your go-to tool. It's designed to tackle everything from minor repairs to major construction projects.
  4. Rechargeable Battery: No more scrambling for spare batteries. The ElectraHammer comes with a rechargeable battery, ensuring you're always ready for action.
  5. Dingster's Seal of Approval: Dingster stands by the ElectraHammer with his name, and that means you're getting a tool that's been tried, tested, and approved by the man himself.
Dingster envisions the ElectraHammer as a game-changer in the world of tools, and initial reviews are already buzzing with excitement. "This isn't just a hammer; it's a force to be reckoned with," says one early adopter.

The ElectraHammer is now available for purchase online at DingsterInnovations.com. Embrace the power, embrace the future—grab your ElectraHammer today!

To think that only a few seasons ago, we were struggling and only averaging 12 to 13 posters weekly. Now, we're averaging 19 for Season 36. It's been great to see so many people contributing every week. Thank you to everyone for turning up weekly and posting. Now, this week, we play the Demons in our first preliminary final in 10 seasons. Make sure to come and join in on the fun once the match thread is up.

View attachment 1861402
Let's just ****ing win it all

I Love You Hug GIF by Super Simple

Couldn't pick a better team to play in a Grand Final. See you all soon.

Prelim Final Review
Ted Lasso Review.png

Well, well, well, my spirited Bears! Gather 'round, gather 'round. Today, I've got a yarn to spin about our triumphant tango with the Demons, and it's a tale of triumph, laughter, and a touch of unexpected grace.

Facing the Demons wasn't like tiptoeing through a field of daisies. They came at us with all the intensity of a cat meme going viral. But what did we do? We faced those Demons like we were strolling into a dance-off, and we emerged as the kings of the dance floor.

Our performance was smoother than a salsa lesson led by a penguin – unpredictable, but oh, so entertaining. The Demons were left scratching their heads, wondering if they accidentally stumbled into a comedy show instead of a Qooty match.

Now, my Bears, with the Demons defeated, we've earned our golden ticket to the Grand Final. It's a testament to our skill, our spirit, and the fact that we can make Qooty look like a Broadway musical.

So, as we brace ourselves for the grandest of finals, let the memory of conquering those Demons fuel your spirit. Remember the joy, the laughter, and the triumph. Because, my Bears, when you play with joy, you play with the heart of a champion.

Let's go out there, continue this dance of destiny, and show the world that the Bears are not just competitors; we're creators of laughter, choreographers of chaos, and masters of mirth.

Onward, my Bears, to the Grand Final with a twirl and a smile! 🕺🐻✨
# BearToBelieve
# BearToDream​

Oh my might need to actually train this week
I would say why start now after just playing your best game of the season, but the fans will be queuing up to see you, so we can charge the suckers fans just to see you.
moose training.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cometh the honey, cometh the Bear;)

Give them hell, lads!

That's it, legend! Gonna be some rough and tumble, but we all know that's when we do our best work.

Grand Final Review
Ted Lasso Review.png

Well, well, well, my resilient Bears, gather 'round, gather 'round. Today, we stepped onto that grand final stage with hearts pounding and dreams as vast as the outback sky. Now, the result might not be what we hoped for, but let me tell you, there's more to this tale than the final siren.

We may not have clinched the premiership cup, but what we've gained on this journey is immeasurable. We've gained a family, a brotherhood that stands unbroken. We've gained the respect of fans who've witnessed our grit and determination. And we've gained memories that will linger like the sweet scent of eucalyptus in the Aussie air.

Life, my Bears, is a series of hills and valleys, a dance of victories and defeats. Today, the scales tipped in favor of the Gumbies, but remember, it's not the scoreline that defines us; it's the character we display in both triumph and defeat.

I saw warriors out there today, each one of you battling with the spirit of a thousand Bears. The crowd may not have roared our victory, but it echoed with admiration for the resilience and heart we displayed.

As we walk off this field, heads held high, let's not dwell on what we've lost but celebrate what we've gained. Let's celebrate the friendships forged, the battles fought, and the indomitable spirit that makes us Bears.

And as the sun sets on this grand final day, let's remember, it's not the end; it's a new beginning. The fire that burns within us doesn't flicker in the face of defeat; it forges stronger, ready for the challenges that lie ahead.

So, my Bears, wipe away those tears, for today is not the end of our story. It's a chapter, a chapter that sets the stage for an even greater narrative. Keep your heads high, hearts higher, and let's march into the future, where new adventures and triumphs await. Onward, my resilient Bears, onward to the next chapter of our extraordinary tale! 🌟🐻 # BearsToRise

hands in.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back