Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the season and putting up with Ronnie.
Thanks Tony and Ted for all the hardwork that not many like to do.
Ted you might need Ronnie in the guts in season 37
Well, hey there, Ronnie! What a pleasure it's been watching you shine this season. Big congrats on a terrific season! Now, as for my good buddy tony, well, let's just say he's got a special talent for bench sitting and donut appreciation. But between you and me, I'm the one putting in the hard yards while he perfects his donut eating technique. Keep on rocking, my friend!

Well, hey there, Ronnie! What a pleasure it's been watching you shine this season. Big congrats on a terrific season! Now, as for my good buddy tony, well, let's just say he's got a special talent for bench sitting and donut appreciation. But between you and me, I'm the one putting in the hard yards while he perfects his donut eating technique. Keep on rocking, my friend!
Maybe we could put Tony’s Bulk to good use and have him and his goons running off the half back line to straighten up a few oppos

Hey Ted. What do you call a man with an extra toe half way down his leg?

tony

View attachment 1869546

Well, well, well, my resilient Bears, gather 'round, gather 'round. Today, we stepped onto that grand final stage with hearts pounding and dreams as vast as the outback sky. Now, the result might not be what we hoped for, but let me tell you, there's more to this tale than the final siren.

We may not have clinched the premiership cup, but what we've gained on this journey is immeasurable. We've gained a family, a brotherhood that stands unbroken. We've gained the respect of fans who've witnessed our grit and determination. And we've gained memories that will linger like the sweet scent of eucalyptus in the Aussie air.

Life, my Bears, is a series of hills and valleys, a dance of victories and defeats. Today, the scales tipped in favor of the Gumbies, but remember, it's not the scoreline that defines us; it's the character we display in both triumph and defeat.

I saw warriors out there today, each one of you battling with the spirit of a thousand Bears. The crowd may not have roared our victory, but it echoed with admiration for the resilience and heart we displayed.

As we walk off this field, heads held high, let's not dwell on what we've lost but celebrate what we've gained. Let's celebrate the friendships forged, the battles fought, and the indomitable spirit that makes us Bears.

And as the sun sets on this grand final day, let's remember, it's not the end; it's a new beginning. The fire that burns within us doesn't flicker in the face of defeat; it forges stronger, ready for the challenges that lie ahead.

So, my Bears, wipe away those tears, for today is not the end of our story. It's a chapter, a chapter that sets the stage for an even greater narrative. Keep your heads high, hearts higher, and let's march into the future, where new adventures and triumphs await. Onward, my resilient Bears, onward to the next chapter of our extraordinary tale! 🌟🐻 # BearsToRise

View attachment 1869548

Sacked.

Maybe we could put Tony’s Bulk to good use and have him and his goons running off the half back line to straighten up a few oppos
Well, it looks like Tony's found his throne on the bench, hasn't he? We might need a bit of elbow grease or perhaps a gentle nudge to get him back into action, after all he is a 3 time All-SFA half back flanker so your idea has merit.

Sacked in the morning!
Now, now, let's not be too harsh, fellas. If I benched you every time you missed a shot on goal, you'd be spending more time on the bench than our good friend tony here. But hey, we're all in this together, and every miss is just a step closer to that perfect goal. Keep those spirits high!

Now, now, let's not be too harsh, fellas. If I benched you every time you missed a shot on goal, you'd be spending more time on the bench than our good friend @tony here. But hey, we're all in this together, and every miss is just a step closer to that perfect goal. Keep those spirits high!
Maybe that's what i want to do. Spend more time with Mafia bosses.

Well, it looks like Tony's found his throne on the bench, hasn't he? We might need a bit of elbow grease or perhaps a gentle nudge to get him back into action, after all he is a 3 time All-SFA half back flanker so your idea has merit.

Now, now, let's not be too harsh, fellas. If I benched you every time you missed a shot on goal, you'd be spending more time on the bench than our good friend tony here. But hey, we're all in this together, and every miss is just a step closer to that perfect goal. Keep those spirits high!

Angry Season 5 GIF by Parks and Recreation

I support your decision to bench Matera92
Long overdue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End Of Season Review
Season 36 in Review

As the final siren echoes across the Stadium in the Sky, Season 36 stands as a remarkable chapter in the illustrious history of the Las Vegas Bears. This season has witnessed the Bears ascend to remarkable heights, a culmination of talent, determination, and a relentless pursuit of excellence.

Grand Final Agony: Undoubtedly, the pinnacle of this season's achievements is the Bears' return to the Grand Final. The roar of the fans echoed the team's resurgence, marking this season as one of the Bears' finest in recent memory. Unfortunately, the grand final loss tempers the celebrations greatly.

ALL-SFA Brilliance: A testament to the individual brilliance within the Bears' ranks is the remarkable presence of four players in the prestigious ALL-SFA side. These outstanding representatives not only showcased their personal prowess but also elevated the Bears' standing in the league.

Mobbs Medal Runner-Up: In the heart of this stellar season, one Bear shone exceptionally bright. Securing the runner-up position in the Mobbs Medal, Millky95's consistent excellence on the field illuminated the Bears' journey throughout Season 36.

Beez Medal Flourish: The Bears' prowess extended beyond the playing field and into the match threads. An impressive feat, with 12 Bears earning votes in the Beez Medal, demonstrating the depth of talent on the Bears' list.

Season Review - 2nd, Best in Bears History
Season Review.png
ALL-SFA REPRESENTATIVES

Cap - Ruck
MWPP - Forward Pocket
RonnieRaven - Interchange (Wing)
Senor M - Rover
MOBBS MEDAL / EKA

2nd Millky95 - 18 Votes
11th Cap - 12 Votes
36th Senor M - 5 Votes
42nd tony - 4 Votes
51st RonnieRaven - 3 Votes
51st kane249 - 3 Votes

EKA MEDAL
JoseMourinho finished in 5th Place
BEEZ MEDAL
9th tony - 696 Votes
21st JoshWoodenSpoon - 362 Votes
26th MWPP - 244 Votes
29th Dingster - 232 Votes
65th Millky95 - 77 Votes
67th Tandy - 57 Votes
72nd Cap - 44 Votes
73rd RonnieRaven - 43 Votes
84th Senor M - 28 Votes
100th guero - 5 Votes
106th Matera92 - 3 Votes
108th Art Vandelay_ - 1 Votes

Millky95 saved his best for last, with a whopping 146 posts in the Grand Final match thread. It was the single biggest contribution to a match thread by a Bear this season. In the end, it wasn't enough to propel him to overall top poster, with Dingster winning the King Spammer award for S36 with 890 posts for the season, beating out Millky by only 8 posts.

Thank you to everyone who posted this season. To average just under 20 posters for the season is remarkable and unthinkable only a few seasons ago when we averaging 12 to 13 posters for the season.

GF Posting Stats .png

Final Qooty Stats for Season 36
Season Stats.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Season 36 in Review

As the final siren echoes across the Stadium in the Sky, Season 36 stands as a remarkable chapter in the illustrious history of the Las Vegas Bears. This season has witnessed the Bears ascend to remarkable heights, a culmination of talent, determination, and a relentless pursuit of excellence.

Grand Final Agony: Undoubtedly, the pinnacle of this season's achievements is the Bears' return to the Grand Final. The roar of the fans echoed the team's resurgence, marking this season as one of the Bears' finest in recent memory. Unfortunately, the grand final loss tempers the celebrations greatly.

ALL-SFA Brilliance: A testament to the individual brilliance within the Bears' ranks is the remarkable presence of four players in the prestigious ALL-SFA side. These outstanding representatives not only showcased their personal prowess but also elevated the Bears' standing in the league.

Mobbs Medal Runner-Up: In the heart of this stellar season, one Bear shone exceptionally bright. Securing the runner-up position in the Mobbs Medal, Millky95's consistent excellence on the field illuminated the Bears' journey throughout Season 36.

Beez Medal Flourish: The Bears' prowess extended beyond the playing field and into the match threads. An impressive feat, with 12 Bears earning votes in the Beez Medal, demonstrating the depth of talent on the Bears' list.

Season Review - 2nd, Best in Bears History
View attachment 1874669
ALL-SFA REPRESENTATIVES

Cap - Ruck
MWPP - Forward Pocket
RonnieRaven - Interchange (Wing)
Senor M - Rover
MOBBS MEDAL / EKA

2nd Millky95 - 18 Votes
11th Cap - 12 Votes
36th Senor M - 5 Votes
42nd tony - 4 Votes
51st RonnieRaven - 3 Votes
51st kane249 - 3 Votes

EKA MEDAL
JoseMourinho finished in 5th Place
BEEZ MEDAL
9th tony - 696 Votes
21st JoshWoodenSpoon - 362 Votes
26th MWPP - 244 Votes
29th Dingster - 232 Votes
65th Millky95 - 77 Votes
67th Tandy - 57 Votes
72nd Cap - 44 Votes
73rd RonnieRaven - 43 Votes
84th Senor M - 28 Votes
100th guero - 5 Votes
106th Matera92 - 3 Votes
108th Art Vandelay_ - 1 Votes

Millky95 saved his best for last, with a whopping 146 posts in the Grand Final match thread. It was the single biggest contribution to a match thread by a Bear this season. In the end, it wasn't enough to propel him to overall top poster, with Dingster winning the King Spammer award for S36 with 890 posts for the season, beating out Millky by only 8 posts.

Thank you to everyone who posted this season. To average just under 20 posters for the season is remarkable and unthinkable only a few seasons ago when we averaging 12 to 13 posters for the season.

View attachment 1874673

Final Qooty Stats for Season 36
View attachment 1874672

Art Vandelay_ Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
RonnieRaven the ultimate distributor. Speaking of, you holding mate?

Have you seen him eat? Gluttonous fat bastard never stops.

fat monty python GIF by Head Like an Orange
No response from Matera92 . Rumour has it he's currently travelling across the Nullarbor to confront you for calling him gluttonous
21034af0140c1535043bb13ef0508c83.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S36 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 - Viva Las Bears - Congratulations Millky95 BnF Winner 🐻

Remove this Banner Ad

Back