šŸ˜² Umpire appointments & discussion - Rounds 0, 1,2 and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

how can dillon a supposed Richmond supporter sit there and watch that and do absolutely nothing about it ?
Are we sure he went for Richmond?

What did he say on The Front Bar about Richmond being 'eight' as if he didn't really care? Maybe I misheard.

Dillon is just another AFL boys clubber....everyone knows Benny Gale was the man for the job but there was no way they were going to let him in
Gale is going to go the round about way back into the AFL...via the Tassy jobby!

Dillon is just another AFL boys clubber....everyone knows Benny Gale was the man for the job but there was no way they were going to let him in
they wouldve had to get the paper shredder out and everyone stay quiet

i was livid and sort of half witnessed the Flossy tackle. I thought it was HTB, but umps ruled in the back???
crazy good tackle textbook holding the ball

carltoon dude flopped into the turf

u dont pay that shite infront of goal in the last qtr

robbed

same thing happens the other end and it wouldve been ball

We got reamed by holding the ball decision's.......we just couldn't buy one ...but the umps couldn't wait to call one for the scum .....that's my take ....
When there was a nailed on htb umps paid in the back to Balta when the Blues campaigner fell forward. Umpiring was corrupt that last quarter.

crazy good tackle textbook holding the ball

carltoon dude flopped into the turf

u dont pay that shite infront of goal in the last qtr

robbed

same thing happens the other end and it would've been ball
Yeah basically the theme from after quarter time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah basically the theme from after quarter time
we got 2 gifts first quarter and I acknowledged it

after that the umps put on navy blue jumpers

When there was a nailed on htb umps paid in the back to Balta when the Blues campaigner fell forward. Umpiring was corrupt that last quarter.
they got multiple goals from soft non frees when we were winning

that frankenstein de konig 65 metre penalty was a joke

remove that and we win

I thought the front on contact on lynch was a fair call rathet than a gift.

No eyes for the ball, he was facing the goals and he made contact with lunchs chest.

The fact he fell over with mrj has nothing to do with the decision
For me it's as long as they are consistent witch decisions during the game I don't mind. They aren't though, we couldn't buy a htb last night while blues got heaps of dubious ones.

For me it's as long as they are consistent witch decisions during the game I don't mind. They aren't though, we couldn't buy a htb last night while blues got heaps of dubious ones.
blooze pies and footscary all get favourable deep throat umpiring

Remove this Banner Ad

šŸ˜² Umpire appointments & discussion - Rounds 0, 1,2 and beyond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back