Player Watch #10: Colby McKercher - R9 AFL RS nom - goes bang w/ 37d on his return vs GCS

Remove this Banner Ad

Love it.

I don't mind Derm, but f***ing shut up mate. Loves the sounds of his own voice.
Completely missed the start and middle of amazing transition football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it.

I don't mind Derm, but f***ing shut up mate. Loves the sounds of his own voice.
Completely missed the start and middle of amazing transition football.

And called the wrong Gold Coast player in that play call.

Kept doing the same with our players. Started blaming McKercher for the goal Flanders kicked for 20 seconds, until the replay showed it was Powell...

And referred to the Suns as the Giants multiple times in the replay......

And called the wrong Gold Coast player in that play call.

Kept doing the same with our players. Started blaming McKercher for the goal Flanders kicked for 20 seconds, until the replay showed it was Powell...

And referred to the Suns as the Giants multiple times in the replay......
Too much of that “white stuff” in his system ….

On that run, it looked like when he took possession he was just about at top speed, then with a little bit of pressure he rips through another two gears and bursts away.

I can’t think of any other player who can be running bloody fast, then just find another gear so easily 😳

Just wait until he is a bit stronger through the hips and can break tackles like he did in juniors, the kid will be unstoppable.

Like Sheezel, we all knew how much of a gun Colby was when he was drafted, but I never thought he’d come in and do what he has done so far.

How stupid does Frank Thring look now saying his kicking is not elite. Get in here you dumbass and say you were wrong. Idiot
Was laughing at this comment thinking geez someone's not holding back at this Frank Thring fella.

Hitchcockian twist to see it was in fact the man himself.

Oh. I thought that GCS and GWS were one and the same. You learn something new every day.
More plastic than a Housewives of Beverly Hills team photo..

I rate the guy immensely, but uncontested kick mark switches, kick ins etc aren’t going to be the areas he will be known for. Those numbers are reflected with most players who get that role.

I can’t wait to see him running a wing/mid rotation ala Errol Gulden but with added pace and maximum damage going forward

As an added bonus, now he is doing the kicking in, i am 1000% calmer, than seeing say LMac, Corr, Sleevo, Bailey etc raise the blood pressure nearly every time

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back