Player Watch #10 Maurice Rioli Jnr Re-Signed 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Maurice is 19 years old

Give him 2 years and he will become a mid fwrd and playing similar role to shai but without the leap

Pick #51 :D
:D :D :D :D

There was a game or two with sonsie - MRJ bossing the middle.

Good to see sonsie doing the same thing at afl level. MRJ might push up the ground in couple years - his pressure is good forward atm

Don’t think anyone in the league has the same attributes he does
His pressure and closing speed is something else.
His upside is massive

as a 19 year old kid to have this much work ethic combined with his speed is unbelievable and a weapon
Can wait to see him in 2-3 years time with more fitness and footy smarts playing through the midfield

Must keep playing him.

His pressure is off the charts.

even when 25-30m away he anticipates where the 2nd or 3rd pass is going and just gets there.

Just the thought of him being on their hammer is causing shit kicks from oppo defenders, loving his work.

As a team our pressure rises when he is leading from the front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Def a rising star this week , that was a bloody good game , love hearing the crowd lift whenever he goes near it
Will be annoyed if he doesn’t get it but I bet they give it to the saints kid that tagged Lachie Neale. I believe whoever chooses the nomination doesn’t even watch every game and just looks at the stats sheet.

Will be annoyed if he doesn’t get it but I bet they give it to the saints kid that tagged Lachie Neale. I believe whoever chooses the nomination doesn’t even watch every game and just looks at the stats sheet.
A disgrace if they give it to a bloke who didn’t look at the footy for 2 hours

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #10 Maurice Rioli Jnr Re-Signed 2026

Remove this Banner Ad

Back