Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

LDU vs Jy.. if you watch the game(s) Ferbs, that comparison should never be stated. LDU shits all over Jy.

I hate using stats in footy to prove arguments, stats dont really paint the picture.

Not all turnovers are equal
Come on man, LDU's turnovers were shocking on the weekend, every bit as bad, if not worse, than Jy's.
LDU has other traits that lift him above Jy, but his disposal can be awful (some days are better than others).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maybe it was just a mare, maybe he's got a case of the Higgins. one too many head knocks. did hit a couple afl quality short passes last week tho. :think:
He’s always been shit with the ball. Don’t use head knocks as an excuse.

I’ll give him one credit, he can find the pill. Just can’t ****ing use it to hurt the opposition

seperate decision and excecution a little. my speculation is his vision/decision has slowed, everyone knows about his kicking don't pat yourself on the back for that "insight"

Feel bad for him.

I don’t really want his use of ball in our forward line and he lets down chains of possessions from defence. I really hope he either simplifies his game and looks to give it to McKercher (who actually had some shockers today but he’s a first yearer) and Sheezel as first options.

Otherwise he will probably be squeezed out of a team that should have ambitions for contesting for a top 8 slot.

Side stepping on the boundary in the forward line is kinda the only real use I see for him or gives him an edge. Those kicks. **** me. He set the tone as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 21/22 SBM - 23/24 CoCapt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back