AFL Player #12: Will Setterfield

Remove this Banner Ad

5 weeks according to the injury report 24/5
Wasn't it listed as a 4-5 week injury when it was announced after the lions game?

That was 3 weeks ago. Wtf is going on

Not sure.

Only thing I'd say is that the injury timeline this year on the whole seems to be weight on the conservative side.

It seems a lot of players have come back earlier than advertised.

Wasn't it listed as a 4-5 week injury when it was announced after the lions game?

Not sure.

Only thing I'd say is that the injury timeline this year on the whole seems to be weight on the conservative side.

It seems a lot of players have come back earlier than advertised.
I usually threadmark the injury updates now (instead of copying it into the sticky post) so that we can go back and have a look

It was originally reported as a foot fracture with a “short to medium term” ETA “matter of weeks” and “TBC” on the graphic

I usually threadmark the injury updates now (instead of copying it into the sticky post) so that we can go back and have a look

It was originally reported as a foot fracture with a “short to medium term” ETA “matter of weeks” and “TBC” on the graphic
Well if 4 weeks holds true it will be 7 weeks. Not exactly 'short to medium' (their fault, not yours)

View attachment 1691392

Look Bi, piss off. You're a turn coat and will soon be as annoying as that Sydney person.
Mate, I am going to follow my home team when we have it.
Right now, I am an Essendon fan. As I have been my whole life.
Solid tag by the way.

yep - originally he was going to be back for the kanga-kanga-kanga game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 weeks until he can return to play according to the injury report
🎶My Angel is Will Setterfield🎶

Unfortunately he's missed so much footy at this point and no doubt running that we'll probably need to bring him back through the VFL for at least a game or 2 when he is fit.

Unfortunately he's missed so much footy at this point and no doubt running that we'll probably need to bring him back through the VFL for at least a game or 2 when he is fit.
He is the one player imo that you could just throw in there and in an instant could make us look like a better version of ourselves like napisan makes your jocks look whiter.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #12: Will Setterfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back