Player Watch #20: Nick 'Souva' Larkey - 23AA/24 NM VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade /FA window this year should be all about getting this guy another KPF to support him.
I think my screen glitched as I scrolled to this. I read "...should be all about getting this guy another KPF to kill him." I was extremely concerned at our list management strategy.

I think my screen glitched as I scrolled to this. I read "...should be all about getting this guy another KPF to kill him." I was extremely concerned at our list management strategy.
The David Noble tactic?

Still plays for frees a little too often for my liking, but is a guy who manages to impact the scoreboard even when he's struggling.

I wouldn't mind occasionally seeing him move a little further up field at times when he's struggling to get into the game. He had one possession outside of the forward 50. He's got a big tank, let him take some lead up marks a bit higher. I know he's the bloke you want to be targetting going into forward but Zurhaar, Duursma and Ford can all take a grab and we're trying to lower the eyes going into 50 anyway.

battled hard and did well to get 3 but geez Sam Taylor is so ****ing good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with all the sentiment in the last few posts.

Did very well to end up with 3 goals against elite defenders.

Still gets pushed out of contests a little too easily, and plays for frees a bit too much.

But I won't be judging him too harshly on yesterday's performance.

Get some strength to hold your ground mate.

Kicked three, but too easily beaten on numerous occasions which allowed quick rebound.
Needs to do Yoga/surfing/rock climbing and other core strength building work imo.

Looks for contact too much on his opponent at times, needs to focus on the ball and forget his opponent.
Would like to see him run and jump at it a bit more too

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #20: Nick 'Souva' Larkey - 23AA/24 NM VC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back