2008 Off Season Activity: Delistings, Trades & Draft Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Ran this thread last year and think it is about time we started the 2008 version. Basically any info regarding delistings, retirements, trade targets & possible draftees & draft picks is posted in here so that anyone who wants to know whats going on has an easy way of finding out.

I'll get it started and update it as more info is confirmed.

Delistings:
Tivendale Hyde(rumoured)

Trades Made:
Thomson for pick 42

Draft Picks:
8, 26, 58, 74 42 - traded to Port for Thomson

2009 Playing List:
1. Chris Newman
2. Will Thursfield
3. Brett Deledio
4. Andrew Raines
5. Troy Simmonds
6. Graham Polak
7. Nathan Brown
8. Jack Riewoldt
9. Trent Cotchin
10. Shane Edwards
11. Joel Bowden (V+)
12. Matthew Richardson (V+)
13. Jordan McMahon
14. Dean Polo
15. Kayne Pettifer
16. Luke McGuane
17. Kane Johnson
18. Alex Rance
19. Dean Putt
20. Mitch Morton
21. Shane Tuck
23. Daniel Jackson
24. Mark Coughlan
25. Jay Schulz
26. Adam Pattison
27. Clayton Collard (R)
29. Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls
30. Richard Tambling
33. David Gourdis
34. Cleve Hughes
35. Matthew White
36. Jarrod Silvester (R)
38. Tristan Cartledge(R)

39. Daniel Connors
40. Kelvin Moore
41. Nathan Foley
42. Andrew Collins
43. Cameron Howat (R)
44. Angus Graham
46. Jake King

Italic - rookies whose futures are yet to be decided
V+ - Veteran players who are outside the 38 man squad. Allows us to have extra listed players

Great thread :thumbsu:
Lets keep this one official.

Does rookie contracts include?
As I said everything to do with the off season will go into this thread so everyone can keep track of what happens around the club.

I know Casserley is contracted but surely he is under the pump.
Petrified to be delisted or traded.
Lets see what we can get for Shultz hopefully a late second round pick.
I would delist Jake King & Gus before Meyer
and Polak looks like he is in trouble.

Is there any news on the off field replacements assistant coaches / replacing miller etc. Heard this morning that some guy from north melbourne was being looked at for a position not sure of his name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuck's contracted until the end of 2010. It was on the rfc website arounf round 6 i think. Ironically if he held out to now, he would porobably have got a 3 year deal worth quite a bit more

Richo is also signed for next year

With trade week only a week away I think it is a good time to sticky this thread for the off season. Please Khan/Peejay can you do this so we can have the one thread to keep tabs on all off season activity.

Its about time they take the bit between the teeth and delist some of the draft picks that they have hoarded since wallace joined. they have been hidden on the list for years and there is no more space for them. i dont care if they are only 20 or 21 they are because they have had there chance and its time to move on.

Having a bit of a look around some other Tigers sites and it appears that Polo has signed a 2 year deal, while Casserly has been told he will be let go.

Its about time they take the bit between the teeth and delist some of the draft picks that they have hoarded since wallace joined. they have been hidden on the list for years and there is no more space for them. i dont care if they are only 20 or 21 they are because they have had there chance and its time to move on.

WHO???? name them f$%^K knuckle. Delist Moore as well while you are at it. You my friend are embarrassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

2008 Off Season Activity: Delistings, Trades & Draft Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back