2010 flag and spoon

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a certainty IMO. Port are far better than wooden spoon material, even with their inconsistency issues.

This is the crux of it.

The 16th best side in the AFL simply wouldn't have the ability to put 10 goals past the Lions in a single quarter, at the Gabba, without breaking a sweat.

But herein lies the problem. We lost that game. The worst is terrible, the best is breathtakingly sublime. A rough average of that form, combined with 12 games at AAMI Stadium, will be worth more than the 4-6 wins that produce a spoon.

Flag: another good race with early favorites: Geelong - lost a popular captain, but played well without him anyway, but have some good players getting past their prime - will hang on and have to really fight for it.
Saints: are the Saints. who became the Aints
Dogs - Big Bad Bustling Bulldog Barry to have a few cracker games before beating the crap out of some **** in King st and get locked up for it, leaving everyone to wonder what couldve been - 2011 contenders.
Hawks: amazing how far backwards they went! why is it so? gone. sneak in ~6th
Collingwood. Will be thereabouts, but still a class behind.
Adelaide: favorite of the also rans
SPOON
well, Tigers the early favorite here after delisting half their squad. Not that we are giving much away there. Except Richo, who was missing for half 09 anyway. Bowden and KJ time to go. and fringe players, broken players (Cogs, Browny :( ) not actuially possible to get worse, so can we improve more than Melb do? how about more than Nth get worse? Things look bad, but they are about to realise they are getting worse.
Spoon for Nth, good comp from Pt Sadelaide to continue meltdown, and Freo to go from showing occasional promise to just being full time shit.
Tigs and Ds and Blues making up the rest of the easybeats, with Syd showing promise of falling into the pit of despair, to be followed in a couple of years by Brisbane, whose desparate tilt at the top will scrape into the finals this year, the equivalent of looking over the precipice before falling off in a big time fail, sending Vossy back to the commentators box in 2012

so can we improve more than Melb do? how about more than Nth get worse? T

You delisted half your list and you think you're improving but we're getting worse??? With a decent injury count next year we'll be pushing for finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flag: Pies after knocking off the cats in the GF

Spoon: Port Adelaide

You delisted half your list and you think you're improving but we're getting worse??? With a decent injury count next year we'll be pushing for finals
Yep. It is the dawning of a new era. No Richo is the monumentous occurence that brings about a fundamental change (plus the significant change of other faces) Richmond to start playing tough, accountable footy.
Im not really convinced we are going to get better so soon, but I am convinced your shinboner spirit is in for some bruised shins in 2010.
I do hope you beat Melbourne tho!

Yep. It is the dawning of a new era. No Richo is the monumentous occurence that brings about a fundamental change (plus the significant change of other faces) Richmond to start playing tough, accountable footy.
Im not really convinced we are going to get better so soon, but I am convinced your shinboner spirit is in for some bruised shins in 2010.
I do hope you beat Melbourne tho!

Lol, i'm going to enjoy watching clowns like you suffer next year

Flag - Geelong
Spoon - Richmond.

After watching Barry Hall for many years it is easy to conclude that he is the legendary missing link. It appears many Big Footy posters agree with this judging by the predictions in this thread.

regards,

REB

Lol, i'm going to enjoy watching clowns like you suffer next year

aaaw. ditto me watching u for the next 10

besides, suffering...Richmond...water off a ducks back!
(may put aside a few shares in chook poo for when it all inevitably falls apart ~ round 2)

Do hope Daniel Wells plays his best the year through, like watching him when he is on.

see you in r 16

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 flag and spoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back