2010 Under 19s Divison 2

Remove this Banner Ad

CK, just wondering, who would have given him that nickname? I have witnessed games this season and "Leeroy" is a gun. He does unbelievable things. So does the other co-captain. I'm not sure if he wants his name mentioned on here. But is a freak above his head and below his knees.

I honestly couldnt say who gave him that name. He probably did it himself as a joke and it stuck. Muldog22 thats not true he is a good player with great skills and a good mark.

Stamps, we also know him personally. His teammates certainly did not give him that nickname at all. Wont mention his name on bigfooty but to clarify for east effect- "Leeroy" wears number 15 and is an absolute gun and co-captain.

My mistake, I played on him last quarter. Quality player.

I don't understand why St Marys people are running their mouths on bigfooty...it can and will come back and bite them on the asses. Unless your guaranteed a flag stop talking especially when your not wanted in our league

I don't understand why St Marys people are running their mouths on bigfooty...it can and will come back and bite them on the asses. Unless your guaranteed a flag stop talking especially when your not wanted in our league
I have not seen anyone from "The Burra" running their mouths off. I have seen a lot of others bad mouthing St Marys, why? you feeling threatened that maybe the new kids on the block might actually be good? Who has anyone else beaten in any case? From what I have seen there are no standouts at this point in time. the good teams are beating the not so good teams, and the Ok teams are beating the not so OK teams.

No one at St Marys is getting ahead of themselves. We take each opponent as they come. To date we have delivered what is expected.

So, jord_57, who do you support/play for and why do you feel that we are not wanted in the league?, are you feeling threatened and a little uncomfortable by us?? say what you feel, not hide behind a bullshit comment like this.

I have not seen anyone from "The Burra" running their mouths off. I have seen a lot of others bad mouthing St Marys, why? you feeling threatened that maybe the new kids on the block might actually be good? Who has anyone else beaten in any case? From what I have seen there are no standouts at this point in time. the good teams are beating the not so good teams, and the Ok teams are beating the not so OK teams.

No one at St Marys is getting ahead of themselves. We take each opponent as they come. To date we have delivered what is expected.

So, jord_57, who do you support/play for and why do you feel that we are not wanted in the league?, are you feeling threatened and a little uncomfortable by us?? say what you feel, not hide behind a bullshit comment like this.
Diamond Creek beat Whittlesea by 9 goals, away. They did win the flag last year, so they're probably better than 'not so OK'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seriously champ, you and all your little fairy st.marys pals just should stop writting on here. it is embarrassing. for starters all the people posting on here are from st.marys pretending to be from other clubs talking themselves up. its just embarrassing. if yous are any good you'll let ur footy do the talking. ABSOLUTELY no'one in the top 4 are scared of st.marys. so you are getting ahead of urselves by saying sides are scared which clearly they arnt, who'd be scared of a bunch of pansies from the yarra league. plus you say no'one has beaten sides of any quality. Whittlsea, lower and diamo have the runs on the board mate, they've proven themselves for years in this comp. St.marys last yr were disgusting and they may have a couple good players this year but they couldnt have improved to the point were kicking 1 goal against diamo creek last year to making diamo run scared. you'll finish 4th by default cos there is no'one else good enough to finish 4th. Until you beat a decent side or have had some previous success please stop writing absolute shit on this forum because its embarrassing urselves.

haha yehh real threatened. I just couldn't stand the arrogance that both the players n supporters had even when they were losing last year when they hadn't earned any respect from the better clubs, and now you try get respect by posting bullshit about how grouse your going at beating *******s this year. I never once said your not going to be competitive but please it'll be embarrassing for your whole club if you start to lose.

haha yehh real threatened. I just couldn't stand the arrogance that both the players n supporters had even when they were losing last year when they hadn't earned any respect from the better clubs, and now you try get respect by posting bullshit about how grouse your going at beating *******s this year. I never once said your not going to be competitive but please it'll be embarrassing for your whole club if you start to lose.

St marys are embarrassing to be a part of regardless of if they are winning or losing

St marys are embarrassing to be a part of regardless of if they are winning or losing
U guys are all blowin this shit way out of proportion. We havent been hyping ourselves up and claiming to be top shit at all. Your probably one of the st.marys rejects thats gone over to bundy and playing seconds???
We are allowed to defend ourselves when u guys are all giving us a hard time and saying we are shit. Watch the next 5 rounds- we have whittlesea, lower, diamo and mernda all in there. Now we will see where we sit. Until then concentrate on ur own teams as we will do. With comments like that, id be surprised if you even get a game at all sounds just like sour grapes to me.

U guys are all blowin this shit way out of proportion. We havent been hyping ourselves up and claiming to be top shit at all. Your probably one of the st.marys rejects thats gone over to bundy and playing seconds???
We are allowed to defend ourselves when u guys are all giving us a hard time and saying we are shit. Watch the next 5 rounds- we have whittlesea, lower, diamo and mernda all in there. Now we will see where we sit. Until then concentrate on ur own teams as we will do. With comments like that, id be surprised if you even get a game at all sounds just like sour grapes to me.

yea i prob should stop saying stuff seeing as though i dont even play in this division, i just hate st marys and i dont rate you at all, have fun with those 4 sides aswell

My tips for this round..
Diamo should give hursty a nice touch up
hursty 3 - 2 nit a very good start to the year and who will knock off diamo this year? I can't see it happening.
St marys should beat the bulls out at that windtunnel kellinack park, will st marys finish second or third? Will any of the other teams beat them? I can't see bundoora or mernda getting close after whittlesea failed. And are a bulls a top 6 Team or will they get outdone by mernda an hursty?
Lower plenty can pen in another four points this week against the second rate macloed, lower v st marys I still think will be a hard one to pik when it comes round.
Mernda have a bye this week against resavior, I can't see resa winning a game this year, unless they pull something out of thier asses?
Whittlesea will still be licking thier wounds after getting beaten Beaten by the burra and will bounce back against thommo this week.
Hardest tip for the round between the panthers and the wats, I think panthers are a better squad but this will be one of the wats few chances to get a win this season, I'm going with watsonia.
I wish I could tip against Epping but they have a bye

bullshit making the bye a draw should definately be a win

what do you guys think? Ps keep the st marys trash talk off this forum no one cares.. Really

Mernda are a decent side dont put them aside. Their big bodies unlike most of the 19's team in Div 2 this year....Whittlesea, contenders or pretenders? Any standout players to emerge yet from any of the clubs??

yeah i remember last year watching a few of the lower plenty games and number 36 looked like a real handful for a lot of the clubs he played against. He was compared in his junior career to the likes of Stevie J and Leon Davis around goal in terms of danger and freakish like skills
Now as a second year player down at lower plenty one can only think that the skys the limit for this kid
watch this space

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 Under 19s Divison 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back