Mega Thread 2011/12 Trade/Draft/Delist MegaThread, now twice as mega!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much focus on pick 1 in the u17 draft and not enough on the other 6 picks still remaining. What chance we throw them our first rounder in order to get pick 2 or 3 in the draft. I know we are very interested in another player in the u17 draft (name escapes me now) but hes a tallish defender

Too much focus on pick 1 in the u17 draft and not enough on the other 6 picks still remaining. What chance we throw them our first rounder in order to get pick 2 or 3 in the draft. I know we are very interested in another player in the u17 draft (name escapes me now) but hes a tallish defender

There are only 4 picks in the draft and they can be used next year too (in a stronger draft). I would say perhaps only 1 will be used this year.

A bit strange that we arnt being linked to any players other then Mitch Clark. Its no secret we have cash to spend. We just seem unwilling to spend it atm it seems

Read today that Krakouer whilst still under contract in 2012 is asking for an extension and a big pay rise, his manager said he is asking for $500k per annum going forward..... which is a tad unrealistic.

There are quite a few Pies out of contract next year that are demanding hefty pay increases and probably deserve them.

We will have to just wait and see what we will spend this year in trade week, if we don't land a big fish I'd suggest we have front loaded a heap of contracts to free up room for next year when free agency kicks in.:thumbsu:

Read today that Krakouer whilst still under contract in 2012 is asking for an extension and a big pay rise, his manager said he is asking for $500k per annum going forward..... which is a tad unrealistic.

There are quite a few Pies out of contract next year that are demanding hefty pay increases and probably deserve them.

We will have to just wait and see what we will spend this year in trade week, if we don't land a big fish I'd suggest we have front loaded a heap of contracts to free up room for next year when free agency kicks in.:thumbsu:

i really think you should read through the rules for free agency. When it says limited it means very limited.

Has there been any update on the Stevenson to Collingwood possible Trade?

Haven't heard a thing TradeDraft. Too be honest we have been preoccupied with Ebert, Sumich, talk of Harvey (thanks but no thanks) and Koby. If he wants a trade i doubt we will stand in his way. I just hope you guys can be amicable. :thumbsu:

On the AFL site in the trade article it says the Eagles believe that Port will be unable to satisfy the Eagles with the Ebert Trade .

Sounds like Ebert might need to stay West :confused:

Bit messy but a least WCE are not concerned by the PSD option and want to be compensated well ;)

On the AFL site in the trade article it says the Eagles believe that Port will be unable to satisfy the Eagles with the Ebert Trade .

Sounds like Ebert might need to stay West :confused:

Bit messy but a least WCE are not concerned by the PSD option and want to be compensated well ;)
His manager has come out and said he won't stay at West Coast.

Basically we want more than Pick 28, Port will only offer Pick 28 and we'll end up accepting Pick 28.

Basically we want more than Pick 28, Port will only offer Pick 28 and we'll end up accepting Pick 28.

West Coast have traditionally been quite creative at the trade table though.

I reckon a third party will get involved to settle everything.

E.g. Pick 28 + Surjan to a third party for a pick in the lower 20s.

Pick in the lower 20s makes everything more possible.

I thought we were interested in 1 of 2 left footed wingers/small forwards? :confused: The tallish defender is in the main draft, I think it's McInnes you're referring to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah just that gws are showing a keen interest in koby. Be a very interesting trade week.

What about K Stevens plus pick 28 to GWS for pick 1 in under 17 mini draft and pick up J O,Meara

i don't want to lose K Stevens because I think he will be a good player but if O,Meara is that good is it a possibilty.

don't know it might be too much or too less.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back