Mega Thread 2011/12 Trade/Draft/Delist MegaThread, now twice as mega!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Ruffles- worth a rookie pick? showed a bit as a 40kg small forward before he got snapped in bits.

Wouldn't mind spending 61 on Hill. Low risk, high reward stuff like JON. Has at least shown more than JON, but seems to have similar mental application issues.
We can all agree though that Eade's standing at the club was odd though.

this board will explode if we accept 33 with anything less than a proven quality player.
Think you misunderstood. The suggestion is not that we get pick 33, but that 33 goes to another club, we get a player and Port gets Ebert.

Fact remains though, that player will only be the equivalent value of pick 33... Unless Port throw in more to get that player.
If Port can shake some trees and get a third side to release a player who can fill a hole in our best side, then who cares what his value is?

If Port can shake some trees and get a third side to release a player who can fill a hole in our best side, then who cares what his value is?

What can Port get with pick 33 from another club that we couldn't? That's all I meant, they would have to do some strong shaking to get a better player than we could. Unless we'll accept them doing the hard work and organising it as part of the deal, it's the same offer.

Proposed deal: pick 33 + Port doing some work= Mr X?

But I'm not disagreeing with you, if that player is best 22 that's great. I just don't see how it's an improved deal, as in there has to be more to it.

Think you misunderstood. The suggestion is not that we get pick 33, but that 33 goes to another club, we get a player and Port gets Ebert.

do any other clubs have a player around the value of ebert that is on the market?
maybe even a more recently drafted west aussie who we might be able to sway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh my bad read it as 33 + player.

surely it would have to involve them trading another player as well.. who could you really land using pick 33 as bait.. and plz no - Hill for Ebert :thumbsdown:

LOL Dogs are the winners.

My hate for Ebert giving us one club to deal with is intensifying..

He's a ranga mate, in all my years on this planet i've only ever met 1 ranga bloke who i liked, a lot of the rest seemed like nice guys but one after another ended up stabbing me in the back. Go the rule not the exception!

God damn you ebo because i know the club really rate you and i do too if you can get a solid run in your preferred position. Oh and btw guys dont dislocate your shoulder in blacktown. 4 and a half hours to put it back in place the useless neanderthal barbarian dummies.

I have a feeling the third club is Collingwood and the player is Toovey or Macaffer.

No particular reason except that pick 33 would get the Pies back into the relatively meaningful part of the draft, and we've been linked to both players

dogs board has this sort of thing

hill + 39 to WC
ebert to Port
33 to dogs

or

Ebert To Port
Port pick 51 to WB
Hill + port 33 to WCE

I'd prefer the latter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad