Unofficial Preview 2013 Draft Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

if we can get mcdonald with our 2nd rounder who would people want with our first found pick (pick 6-9)? i personally would love a dunstan and mcdonald combo. aish boyd sharenberg should go top 3 then the next 4-8 are pretty even.

Billings/Kelly/Sheed

also a general question, what has become of nathan freeman, i remember reading knightmares phantom draft a while back, and he gave this kid a huge rap, i think labelled him as potential A grader

He had it 21 times tonight. 4 clearances.

He dominated the clearances against NSW, had 8 or 9 for memory and found a lot of it.

Hey I cant remember any names so if anyone could help me out that would be great.

I thought number 15 for WA looked pretty handy, showed plenty of speed, was excellent overhead and was a nice kick.

Number 7 for SA showed a bit as well, beautiful kick.

Even the lad that dislocated his ankle looked like he could play.

There were plenty of kids that didn't get it much but when they did they were so classy, reckon there will be plenty to choose from well into the second round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The quickish tallish dude in the Vic match with the Italian sounding name, had a heap in the 4th Q and kicked a goal. What Rd will he go?
Bontempli? 1st round.

Thanks, I'm no u18 expert but he looked good.
Pykie states a few posts back that he would be a goer for North if McDonald happens to go second round. Fair wrap. Nicky Dal's cousin.

not much talk about darcy hourigan seeing he is a croweater in the shadow of boyd, but he looks to be a decent KPF prospect,

Probably the 2nd best of the lot. Not much to look at as far as key position players go. Key position defenders particularly shallow.

And ruck depth is just horrendous.

Jay Kennedy-Harris or Dwayne Wilson would be gems in the 3rd round. Both explosive, dangerous around goal, lots of forward pressure.

if we can get mcdonald with our 2nd rounder who would people want with our first found pick (pick 6-9)? i personally would love a dunstan and mcdonald combo. aish boyd sharenberg should go top 3 picks 4-8 are pretty even.

1.Billings
2.Sheed
3.Dunstan
4. Bontempelli
5. Kelly
6.Freeman
7.Matt Crouch
8. Taylor

not much talk about darcy hourigan seeing he is a croweater in the shadow of boyd, but he looks to be a decent KPF prospect,

Too small for a key forward and too big for a flanker. One of those in between players who isn't that agile.

Pick 30+

Hey I cant remember any names so if anyone could help me out that would be great.

I thought number 15 for WA looked pretty handy, showed plenty of speed, was excellent overhead and was a nice kick.

Number 7 for SA showed a bit as well, beautiful kick.

Even the lad that dislocated his ankle looked like he could play.

There were plenty of kids that didn't get it much but when they did they were so classy, reckon there will be plenty to choose from well into the second round.

It was number 14 for WA not 15, Indigenous lad, still can't find his name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview 2013 Draft Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back