List Mgmt. 2013 DRAFT

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't his brother say the same thing? :D

Is Cripps 190 or 192 cms?!
Haha can't recall C4... but either way it seems we'll draft a kid from interstate (SA or WA at this stage) so won't matter. As long as they fit in with our culture and get a good run early, I'll back us to retain them. We've got a solid record recently of keeping our interstate kids.

If we are in win now mode why would we draft Acres when he is apparently years away from playing in the midfield?

Really?

In that case I guess we should've thrown an excessive amount of money at Chapman, as well as look to bring Didak, Jolly etc to the club. Winning is everything, right?

Winning is of course the goal but that doesn't come at the expense of what we hope to achieve long-term. There has to be a balance.

Let's hope etsal. Lennon would be a nice get, but wouldn't be unhappy of any of: Dunstan, Salem, Freeman, Bonts or McCarthy. Cripps a stretch at 13 imo but if he's the man we want, I'll back McKay and Mick to turn him into a superstar.

Underrated from what I hear and was pegged to fall due to turning up at combine in poor shape. But from what I gather, he:

• Is a great size for a tall mid in the ilk of JPK
  • Learning to use his body to his advantage
  • Is the 2nd best inside player in the draft by all accounts (behind Crouch)
  • Has good decision-making skills
  • Is a great user of the footy on both sides
  • Can kick it well, but lacks pentration over 50 (possibly a confidence thing)
  • Very coachable lad, who would fit into any club with ease
  • Doesn't mind moving interstate (attended boarding school in Y8)
  • Has vastly improved on certain weaknesses in 2013, which gives promise he can do the same with any others
I'm sold. Put him on the list of 'I'd be Happy With' players.
I'm not sure if he's the second best inside player in the draft this year, I'd say he's behind Dunstan and Sheed.

Beg pardon Ma'am...

1312289-cowboys_4162007-095.gif

Really?

In that case I guess we should've thrown an excessive amount of money at Chapman, as well as look to bring Didak, Jolly etc to the club. Winning is everything, right?

Winning is of course the goal but that doesn't come at the expense of what we hope to achieve long-term. There has to be a balance.

I was talking about Quigley comments on Carlton.

Our Favourite "Inside News Breaker" Paige Cardona has released her Mock Draft on her website.
Poor man's Emma Quayle who leeches off Twitter and has no idea. Plays the sexism card after people expose her as a fool. Wouldn't get a job bringing coffee to the worst recruiter in the AFL.

Poor man's Emma Quayle who leeches off Twitter and has no idea. Plays the sexism card after people expose her as a fool. Wouldn't get a job bringing coffee to the worst recruiter in the AFL.

She's changed Collingwood's picks 3 times today. Not surprised though.

My source say that Cripps is a possible at 39. So leaves the door open for us to pounce on a Lennon/Salem or pick up Dunstan/McCarthy an maybe grab Cripps as a slider.

My source say that Cripps is a possible at 39. So leaves the door open for us to pounce on a Lennon/Salem or pick up Dunstan/McCarthy an maybe grab Cripps as a slider.

I just can't see us taking Cripps with 13 if we wanted him with 32 a couple of weeks ago, especially if a Lennon/Salem etc is available. However, McCarthy not going top 10 could see us pick Cripps at 13 as there might not be a highly touted slider.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just can't see us taking Cripps with 13 if we wanted him with 32 a couple of weeks ago, especially if a Lennon/Salem etc is available. However, McCarthy not going top 10 could see us pick Cripps at 13 as there might not be a highly touted slider.
Cripps has only gone on the board due to Brett Anderson promoting his reputation and Inside Footy by changing his phantom draft.

It's interesting that Quayle, Twomey and Anderson are hearing different things...

Cripps has only gone on the board due to Brett Anderson promoting his reputation and Inside Footy by changing his phantom draft.

It's interesting that Quayle, Twomey and Anderson are hearing different things...

Cripps was also linked to us on the video included on the Herald Sun article that linked us to Bontempelli last week.

But I just think those reporters are assuming our interest in Cripps is for pick 13, when it's because we actually wanted him with pick 32 hence us fighting with Brisbane. Even though we don't have it anymore, I don't think it means we want him @ 13.

That year Carlton could have dropped Kerr to the rookie list and opened up another place on the senior list and taken Rowe with a third round pick, and guess who was available to us 4 picks before he went to the cats.............MURDOCH !!! I think he has done quite alright up to date and is 190cm and fast...........might have got a game for us I believe, but like you said....MR RATTEN RULED !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2013 DRAFT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back