2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They refer to it as 'eazy' something or other. It is always offered these days. You just have to tick a box. Must have missed it?

I know what it is and it wasn't an option mate, when I went to select it the only option was for pick up, wasn't just me either lots of members had the some issue over at MV.net

Reading the Sydney CEO bagging the AFL for not budging and complaining that most of their 12k members wouldn't have the chance to get tickets...

Would they actually expect more than a quarter of that number to try go anyway? Sydney fans are notoriously fickle bandwagoners... the effort required for them to get to Melbourne would rule out 4/5ths of that membership base being interested it going I'd think

Reading the Sydney CEO bagging the AFL for not budging and complaining that most of their 12k members wouldn't have the chance to get tickets...

Would they actually expect more than a quarter of that number to try go anyway? Sydney fans are notoriously fickle bandwagoners... the effort required for them to get to Melbourne would rule out 4/5ths of that membership base being interested it going I'd think
Will be embarrassing if they don't fill their area after they complained.

Reckon the whole crowd will get in on chants, much like the last 5-10 mins of the semi
Hope so, I can't stand the hostility sometimes shown between the two groups. Like, who cares? This week we are one terrace. All active.

Geria is classier, better skilled, taller,
faster, and according to my missus better looking as well. But Broxy is Broxy.

mrs cooper a fan of mandingo?

Hope so, I can't stand the hostility sometimes shown between the two groups. Like, who cares? This week we are one terrace. All actively throwing shit.

efa :D

Tickets aren't cheap >
  • Category A: $195 adult, $150 concession, $95 child, $485 family
  • Category B: $120 adult, $95 concession, $60 child, $300 family
  • Category C (including active supporter areas): $70 adult, $60 concession, $35 child, $175 family

Expensive? LOL It's a Grand Final at a small capacity stadium, I expected them to be higher.

As for those with no ezyticket option, it wasn't made available for the active areas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expensive? LOL It's a Grand Final at a small capacity stadium, I expected them to be higher.

As for those with no ezyticket option, it wasn't made available for the active areas.

Still charging delivery for it when I have to pick them up?

What a rort!!

I've been to all 3 of our grand finals and the prices have jumped quite dramatically this year - even allowing for the fact the others were a few years back.

But I don't particularly care. The tickets I purchased were all Category A. If you want the best vantage point to witness history there's a price associated with it :thumbsu:

congrats guy

CEtx37HXIAE1Lq2.png:large

Absolutely urgent!!! Does someone have a spare barcode/ ticket I could use to get my girlfriend a ticket for the grand final? She kind of got screwed out of a membership by her friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely urgent!!! Does someone have a spare barcode/ ticket I could use to get my girlfriend a ticket for the grand final? She kind of got screwed out of a membership by her friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

firstly pics of girlfriend?

duno if anyone has spares

good luck anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back