Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year we were on Q and there were some neutrals across the aisle from us so there must be ways of getting a ticket.
Yeah scalpers mate....or mcc members on the day which I'm not. If anyone could give me a hand or has a spare Ill pay some of my hard earned to get to the dance!!

And $300 to boot. What a joke.

Last year as Hawks member. Time to start the AFL Members and hopefully be gold for our next era.

To sell or not to sell, that is the question.

At least you're there!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And $300 to boot. What a joke.

Last year as Hawks member. Time to start the AFL Members and hopefully be gold for our next era.

To sell or not to sell, that is the question.
Hey mate if you're selling I'll buy it. Neg as well if you're keen send PM

Tip from your friendly mods - don't post personal contact details on a public forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey mate if you're selling I'll buy it. Neg as well

I'll post in here if I do. Have to consult the 2 others in the group. So will either be 3 tickets or nothing.

I know I should be grateful, but we as supporters invest so much money into the club and the AFL every year, for the best tickets to go to corporates.

Anyway, will post again when initial anger dies down (and we've been lucky the previous 3 GF's have been pretty excellent seats).

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back