Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I shouldn't be ungrateful, but Q52, Row U. Oh well, in the nosebleeds AGAIN!!

You're being ungrateful :D
I know I should be grateful, but we as supporters invest so much money into the club and the AFL every year, for the best tickets to go to corporates.

The people's game :( Worst are the corporate dogs who just go for the booze and lunch and to tick it of their bucket lists. Wouldn't know Doc Duryea from Adam Goodes.

I noticed the ballot form this year reads;

"In recent months a number of membership groups have been surveyed regarding their views on the sale of Grand Final tickets and the results of which will be utilised to drive a review following the 2014 finals series."

Hopefully some good will come of it.

I'm hoping for two tickets P2. Fingers crossed. Couldn't care less where. Sat in the third top row of the northern stand in 08 and it was the best day of my life still. Last year 4 rows from the fence behind the goals. It's not where you sit but what you make of it!!

P1 member, got Cat 4 seats (M1). Of course I'd like better, but at the end of the day my club is in a Grand Final and I get to soak it up. The real issue is the allocation of the Cat 1 and Cat 2 seats. How many of those do club members get hold of? I suspect a selection of Cat 2 (as some have been graced with today, and I was in 2008) and no Cat 1.

No more grumbling ... I have a house to decorate in brown and gold. Soak it up!

Last year I w
Cool, thanks. Enjoy the Week.

That's where I am this time. 1 row back from the last. How was the atmosphere ( the crowd not the altitude lol) up there ?
Atmosphere was good as the section was all Hawthorn. View was very good of the full oval. Large screen at other end wasn't fully visible, but they had LCD screens up there. I was very happy to be in a seat up there as I wasn't wanting standing room as I'm a short guy. I enjoyed the game form that spot. A cat 7 seat in one of the most distant seats beats not being there.

I'm P2, but my mates who I go with every week are P3, so entered with them, so downgraded my chances, just hoping for a standing room ticket.

Is there any P3 members or anyone been awarded standing room yet?

like all other yrs and other grand finals these NEW posters turn up wanting tickets , won't fool me cause NO ONE will get my tickets except me and my friends that bought them with our membership
Sorry all if my posting was offensive. Simply a big Hawks fan that has moved back in country looking for some tickets to the game. I can understand skepticism of new joiners...I have enjoyed reading all your comments for a couple years while overseas. I wasn't trying to scalp or do anything misleading, simply to purchase at market value that was recommended...the other offers that I have seen are at around $1000-$1500 per ticket with a dinner, and was a little out my league, so figured paying a little overs was required. Again, no worries if nobody is willing to sell to a new guy. I will try elsewhere and hope to join the Hawks supporters live and secure back to back. Cheers.

Mods note - stop offering to pay above market prices. Last warning then you will cop a card.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, I like to be surrounded by the good guys. I'm in M1 and the baddies have their cheer squad in M3. Any Hawks in M2, or is M1 going to be the start of the Hawks section?

So, I like to be surrounded by the good guys. I'm in M1 and the baddies have their cheer squad in M3. Any Hawks in M2, or is M1 going to be the start of the Hawks section?

I'm with you in M1. Undercover. Hoping M2 is brown and gold too!

P1 member.
N4, row F. Five rows back directly begin the goals on level 2. Winning.

I'm in N2 - assuming N3 will be a $wines bay then? Especially if their cheer squad is below in M3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back