Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Guys

Ive got an M32 standing room (Ponsford) and im after a swap for a standing room ticket anywhere in the Southern Stand end. Strange request but if someone doesnt care where they stand, let me know and we'll organise a swap. Cheers

Hi Guys

Ive got an M32 standing room (Ponsford) and im after a swap for a standing room ticket anywhere in the Southern Stand end. Strange request but if someone doesnt care where they stand, let me know and we'll organise a swap. Cheers

You might be able to walk across. There's a walkway on level four, goes under the members. Ask the MCC?

Read my post again. Nobody knows about it, but it's there.
There is a walk way, but pretty sure they have guys at each end checking tickets like they do on level 1, otherwise the MCC would be over run by hordes of peasants. Or are you saying there is some sort of other walkway that lets you get to the other end but does not offer any access to the seats on level 4 within the MCC?

There is a walk way, but pretty sure they have guys at each end checking tickets like they do on level 1, otherwise the MCC would be over run by hordes of peasants. Or are you saying there is some sort of other walkway that lets you get to the other end but does not offer any access to the seats on level 4 within the MCC?

Correct. It's literally under the MCC stand.

I rang the ANZ bank and they said Satday and Sunday are non credit card processing days hence the reason it was rejected.

I'm so pissed. Don't know how to escalate this with Ticketek. Are you with ANZ? Surely I'm not the only one that has this problem.
I'm with ANZ and I had no problems.....

My tickets aren't showing in ''transaction history'' anymore even though It was showing it last night. Why's is that?
Yeah, the same thing happened to me but I just picked up my tickets from ticketek no dramas!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got great seats M36 BB (Cat 2) - looks like we have a spare concession ticket.
Face value is $323 (+ booking fees around $330).
PM me if you are keen.
Hawks members only.
No onselling.

Hi Guys,

My apologies in advance if this has already been answered , does anyone know the process in upgrading your concession ticket to Adult fare ?

G'day all just wondering if anyone has picked their tickets up from the ground on grand final day before?? If so was it a nice quick process?
Our nearest ticketek outlet is 200km away, have driven the 400km round trip the last 2 years to pick the tickets up during the week. If it's easy enough to collect them from the g I'll just collect them on Saturday.
Nice quandary to have!!
Thanks

Yep I only have that option as I fly into Melbourne Sat morning

There is always a line up but that is for people hoping to get a ticket at the death

I have basically arrived there & gone straight to a window, show the credit card & ID & I am done

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back