2014 SC - General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think you can unfortunately mate. :(

I found a site that had a link for 2011 results with an Excel spreadsheet format. Not much luck yet with other years.

If you're after your own, or fellow BF posters, then perhaps sift through old BF threads on the SC board?

Tried that method. Guess I'll give it another crack :thumbsu:

I wish I knew where Gingy has gone too.

Is most unlike him to be gone for this long. o_O

i have sent him a text message but no response, he is alive in twitter world for those who have twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He cracked the shits because I had a dig at Carlton after he poked fun at Melb (http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2014-season-non-sc-related.1048234/page-3)

Didn't realise he was so sensitive about it, was just friendly banter from my side.

Hopefully he comes back, I miss him :(

Hopefully Gingy hasn't left because of that mate.

I've had a hell of alot worse said to me about Carlton than what you said to Gingy about them and I just brush it off my back.

It's all just banter to me, I can dish it out too so it doesn't bother me what people say about Gibbs, Murphy, Thomas, Waite, etc.

I even try to see the funny side of the trash talk on Carlton, just have to laugh it off. :thumbsu:

He cracked the shits because I had a dig at Carlton after he poked fun at Melb (http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2014-season-non-sc-related.1048234/page-3)

Didn't realise he was so sensitive about it, was just friendly banter from my side.

Hopefully he comes back, I miss him :(

I've had a hell of alot worse said to me about Carlton than what you said to Gingy about them and I just brush it off my back.

It's all just banter to me, I can dish it out too so it doesn't bother me what people say about Gibbs, Murphy, Thomas, Waite, etc.

I even try to see the funny side of the trash talk on Carlton, just have to laugh it off. :thumbsu:

You never know, he might be on here, just not in his usual form, ;)

Yeah well me too. I get more than my share being a Melb supporter. Anyway, let's hope he comes back soon :)

Yeah well me too. I get more than my share being a Melb supporter. Anyway, let's hope he comes back soon :)
I'm sure he's lurking. Gingy step out and hit the keyboard mate. Your footy banter is missed.

Hey,

I've created a new league (private/standard format) which I've done for the last 3 years without any issue. This year for some reason I can't see anybody's team names including mine, yet the league says 11/18 as mates have registered. The only place I can see team names is under 'rivalries'.

Anyone else having this problem? Any help would be great!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back