List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone watching this final vs the Swans thinks Waite won't be in our best 22 (presuming he comes across), then you're watching a different game to me. Dane f'n Rampe & Garry Goddamn Rohan are giving Aaron a bath! They're medium back-flankers at best.

If anyone watching this final vs the Swans thinks Waite won't be in our best 22 (presuming he comes across), then you're watching a different game to me. Dane f'n Rampe & Garry Goddamn Rohan are giving Aaron a bath! They're medium back-flankers at best.

Surely he's playing with some sort of niggle. What he showed last year indicates that strength-wise he is far more capable. In saying that, it shows the lack of experienced depth we have to replace him. I agree structurally he plays his role, but ffs you've gotta be able to hold on to lead up marks!

Waite would be ideal, but he's a whole another side of a liability!

If Waite does indeed come to North the last person's spot I want him taking is Brown's - I'd rather Petrie out.

Watching tonight's game its striking how much slower our outside players are compared to Sydney. Having Wood in the side will help but we need Mullett to come on (and move up the field in my opinion).

Come up well short tonight, now we look forward to a very interesting off season.

JMac and Lachie will improve us.

Brown and Turner hopefully have big off seasons as well as Luke Mac.

Mullet, Black need full pre seasons.

Hopefully Wood and Dumont can come on.

Still need to add a couple of good players.

so many of the boys got found out for strength tonight. Wright, McDonald, Basti, Black, Brown, Atley need to spend hours in the gym.

Ziebell, cunners and swallow need to be speed some time sprint training. Need to find an extra bit of speed.

all those players mentioned are skillful.

They get exposed however because they are either are too one paced or not strong enough to break tackles. Because of this they never get the time to dispose of the footy effectively.

Sorry my comment was in general, not a crack at the blokes you mentioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenwood won't leave, has no intention just making sure he gets the best deal possible. Nothing wrong with that.

Tonight's not the night, but the Club isn't run by fools they'll do all within their power to close the gap over the summer months.

Reckon we could be balls deep during trade week/month.

Greenwood won't leave, has no intention just making sure he gets the best deal possible. Nothing wrong with that.

Tonight's not the night, but the Club isn't run by fools they'll do all within their power to close the gap over the summer months.

Reckon we could be balls deep during trade week/month.
Until he sign on anything is possible. I hope he signs soon, because he is close to our best midfielder now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back