List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope it is
surprised-baby-gif-1.gif

My posting is actually based on me wondering why would we be looking at him seriously.

My view is that he doesn't offer enough as a forward only (partly for the reasons you mention), but when you couple it with the fact that he could play a KPD role when cover is required, then the prospect appears more feasible.

He is far from a messiah in my eyes. Would be happy if we overlooked him.

Well could be a sacrificial anode? I've certainly been tough on Goldie over the journey, doubt I'd have any time to pick on him any longer when I've that spud 'V for freakin Vickery' in my crosshairs.:p

Vickery kicked 36 goals in first full season in 2011. I really like BB but more competition the better for 2nd ruck/KPF spot the better. Rather him on our list than anyone else's.

With all due respect I'd rather Daw and I'd still rather Daw if he was in prison and had a bad ankle.

Its probably been discussed but would anyone consider looking at O'Keefe? Norm Smith Medallist, big game experience, leadership, classy ball user, knows where the goals are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its probably been discussed but would anyone consider looking at O'Keefe? Norm Smith Medallist, big game experience, leadership, classy ball user, knows where the goals are.

Has lost a yard. Not much point considering our plethora of options for the positions he'd take, for no more than one year, IMO.

Merret can't kick, something that kills you more than fast precise delivery to a broad shouldered full forward.

If we had Lachy tonight, people would be singing a different t tune.

We obviously nailed it with bringing in Dal last year, considering we're going for a premiership and not in a rebuilding stage, where do we find another Dal? Or a full back at the level of Dal, they're few and far between and we have to prise them away from a club, will be a big effort but an absolute must at the moment IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back