List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has Frawley done anything to warrant any interest? I am more confident Geelong might turn him into a footballer but our track record with recycling underachievers from other clubs isn't very good.

30s_frawley2,0.jpg

or
rodney-dangerfield-e1308841440991.jpg

Tough choice.

Right price Frawley for 2 reasons - fills a need and takes a good player away from one of our opponents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield. Classy.

Meanwhile, reborn Kangaroos defender Michael Firrito, 30, is keen to play next year, with list management discussions to come after the club’s exciting run deep in the finals.

“It hasn’t got the stage where there is a contract offer in place,” North Melbourne director of football Geoff Walsh said. “But we have spoken to Mick and the list management committee have had a number of meetings. No decision has been made yet, and Michael hasn’t been told either way. But we will address that.”

Robin Nahas does not know yet whether his one-year deal with the Kangaroos will be extended.

He played eight matches this season before a shoulder injury kept him out for two months.

The question will be whether young Kangaroo Kayne Turner has taken his spot, but Walsh said no decision had been made at this stage.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...058074164?nk=65f034a9e1ed836203db383c38cea876

Okay I know it's unrealistic but if you had to choose who North throw the kitchen sink at during the off-season who would you take? Both is not an option.
Pick whoever you think will make NMFC become a better team rather choosing the individual.

Like asking if you prefer Wayne Carey or Courtney Johns.

Absolute no-brainer.

The Disco drums are beating regarding P.Diddyfield .

So I've read and commented on the possibility of Greenhead leaving us.
Now of course Greenhead signing again would be freakin sensational, but we can't judge people on their personal taste and if he finds the city of Adelaide an attractive proposition.....

Greenwood + our first for P.Diddy? yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back