Preview 2015 Grand Final: Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles - Gunston IN, Hartung OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Has made me really nervous.

Maclure usually on the money, and King usually the opposite :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only solace I take from it is that Maclure sounded really blasé about his reasoning while King was really into his. Given they're on the same panel I feel like maybe they had to present opposing opinions and they both couldn't choose Hawthorn.

I think this game is so hard to predict a winner, I dont understand a few fans on here that are overconfident this is pretty much a 50-50 maybe we have a slight advantage. Mcg is a huge difference for us but cause west coast have hardly played at the G it is a bit of an unknown. Just hope all is Hawks fans can get right behind the boys (very loud) cause west coke fans will be and we don't want them getting a sniff.

Don't see why Lake can't play as the loose man back - he reads the play well, takes a great mark. Perhaps West Coast need to worry about who they send to Lake rather than Clarko worrying who we send Lake to.
Yep Lake as loose man and cutting in front of Kennedys leads.

If we dont apply serious pressure to the ball coming into their forward line they will hurt us.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

to you campaigners saying you dont mind losing to west coast, you obviously have no idea how ******* bad it is to live in the west.

Hawks supporters who have come over for the game are anything but alright with West coast winning...I hope i never see those campaigners win a flag in my life. FFS
I can sympathise with you mate.

Lived in Perth for 12 yrs...made some awesome friends...visited some amazing placed and witnessed some of the most biased and ferral supporters of the supposed "white collar Perth team".

Only go back for holidays now.

Last edited:
I saw on the news and then on the AFL page that Hodgie looks good for Saturday. Doc Larkin said that he has been cleared of concussion but is receiving ongoing treatment for a crampy hammy, which Larkin said that that should't give him any real problems as Hodge doesn't have a tear. As for Gunna, I reckon he is still struggling with the ankle. Larkin reckons he has had the usual 21 days to recover. But what about match fitness which he needs in plenty and doesn't really have for a G/F. If I had a say I would leave Shoes in and bring in Langs for his around the packs grunt, and leave it at that.
Sorry....been said 100 times...Langers is not the answer.

Didn't want the bad karma of liking a scenario where the opposition FF goes down injured. I much prefer the version in which Kennedy plays out the game completely unhampered but Chip gives him an absolute bath. Gibson to go forward and kick three in the last.
Set shots....or on the run?

Wasn't sure if this should be a new thread:

Winner: Hawks
Winning margin: 8 points
Norm Smith: Cyril
First goal: Poop
Most goals: Gun
Player to stand up: Doc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to you campaigners saying you dont mind losing to west coast, you obviously have no idea how ******* bad it is to live in the west.

Hawks supporters who have come over for the game are anything but alright with West coast winning...I hope i never see those campaigners win a flag in my life. FFS
Yep beat me to, it the ones I work with are unbearable at the moment. There is no team in the comp that I love to beat more. :D

Extra days break gonna help us much?? hoping Rioli can have a huge game........

Could be a factor on a hot day although probably not as West Coast have only played two finals and haven't travelled.

Rioli needs to play forward on Saturday and not through the midfield as he did in the QF. We missed his forward pressure against the offensively minded WC defenders.

What he said. Biggest load of campaigning bandwagoners of all time, and the ferals that attend Subi Oval are a disgrace to humanity.

Could be a factor on a hot day although probably not as West Coast have only played two finals and haven't travelled.

Rioli needs to play forward on Saturday and not through the midfield as he did in the QF. We missed his forward pressure against the offensively minded WC defenders.

When Rioli goes into the middle it is more to throw out the other teams setups as he will close most players down before they can get rid of it, it also creates doubt cause they think shit Rioli is in here so no time with it (percieved pressure). I know people want him up fwd but the game is won in the middle and we don't have 2 Rioli's but I do love him up fwd aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back