List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply cannot believe the arrogance, selfishness and pig-headedness of Dodoro and his team to have the audacity to field offers from other clubs when Carlisle has specifically said that he wants to go to St Kilda. Therefore, Essendon should be bending backwards to try to get him to his preferred destination club NOT trying to shop him around to get the best deal. No wonder Carlisle, Melksham and others want OUT!!!

Give me Bains & Trout any day , regardless what transpires .
We are not playing the media game .
Like I've said before, we need to be a bit Zen about all this.
Let the others jump around with their fists and swords flailing around the place whilst Bains, Trout, et al stand there with their arms folded, nodding!

Step one people....breathe in.
Hold.............
.....and breathe out.

Repeat until you are calm.

Over 40 years on this earth.......Just once Saints......PLEASE!

The reason why Carlisle hasnt been obtained yet is because other clubs havent been interested in upgrading their picks etc.

Likewise cant see clubs being interested in old or young GOPs for first rounders
I would say that the reason the deal hasn't been done is there are a few deals we are waiting on to allow us to downgrade

You'd think that the rumours of dodoro being given a deadline of today doesn't help.

Despite reputation he may well have been fine to wait for us to provide a better deal before next Friday, but now he's on a deadline (again apparently) he needs to accelerate the process.

You'd think that the rumours of dodoro being given a deadline of today doesn't help.

Despite reputation he may well have been fine to wait for us to provide a better deal before next Friday, but now he's on a deadline (again apparently) he needs to accelerate the process.

Cry me a river...

It helps us if Carlisle stands firm. Bombers can't do anything without his consent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm about 80% the deal gets done. My worry is Dodoro being a ****** and forcing him to hawthorn by being unrealistic and rejecting all our offers.
Surely Jake sees through that and walks to the PSD? Why would he want to help those who are refusing to respect his wishes

Just been thinking about our pick 5 and the players available and imho there are 4 stand out players and from there till about pick 25 it is fairly even. You have Weitering, Schache, Parish, and Francis in no particular order.

After that the players that are roughly the same level are:

Weideman
Curnow
Balic
Milera
Burton
Tucker
Mathieson
Ah Chee
Gresham
Collins
McKay
Dunkley
Bonner
Oliver
Hibberd
Clarke

I would personally trade out pick 5 for say 10 and 17 for gc even if we do miss out on carlisle as the chances are of us getting the player that we rate as very likely.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-16/phantom-form-guide-update

The reason why Carlisle hasnt been obtained yet is because other clubs havent been interested in upgrading their picks etc.

Likewise cant see clubs being interested in old or young GOPs for first rounders
I think Gold Coast might be an exception - they desperately need leaders, character to build a decent culture - they've got a lot of young talent.

Bains... the smiling assassin!

I don't want to set the scene for today or build up folks hopes but the above was posted by jslats earlier this morning, as was the following on Saintsational.

All one and the same, or just speculation and rumour? You can decide for yourself!

by MC Gusto » Fri 16 Oct 2015 7:31am

I know this is vague so take it for what it's worth. I think there is potential for some big trade news today and I don't think it is Carlisle related.

Sorry I can't offer more but I just received a cryptic message from a guy in the know and that's all he could offer up...still some work to do but watch this space

Just been thinking about our pick 5 and the players available and imho there are 4 stand out players and from there till about pick 25 it is fairly even. You have Weitering, Schache, Parish, and Francis in no particular order.

After that the players that are roughly the same level are:

Weideman
Curnow
Balic
Milera
Burton
Tucker
Mathieson
Ah Chee
Gresham
Collins
McKay
Dunkley
Bonner
Oliver
Hibberd
Clarke

I would personally trade out pick 5 for say 10 and 17 for gc even if we do miss out on carlisle as the chances are of us getting the player that we rate as very likely.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-16/phantom-form-guide-update
Would put curnow in that upper group tbh, potentially the best player in the draft particularly if he can move into the midfield which his excellent 3k time would suggest he is able to do. Seriously seriously talented with the things he does whilst also being a genuine beast of a unit, isn't listed as being particularly tall (191-192 generally), but he's an incredibly imposing figure, the type that really dominates a game of football ala stringer but more midfield capacity

I'm about 80% the deal gets done. My worry is Dodoro being a ****** and forcing him to hawthorn by being unrealistic and rejecting all our offers.

We are at the mercy of Jake & his management looking at what St Kilda does with pick 5 & what is offered (& rejected by the scum). Hopefully he can see that Bains has made every effort to deal with Essendon & out of spite, Dildoro has knocked it back.

If he sees that the lack of a deal is the direct result of Essendon's belligerence & not a St Kilda playing funny buggers then we may be in a position to look at tactics to get him via the PSD.

We wait & see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back