List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t seen this many Carlscum people since I walked past a tax evasion bust…

flashing lights cops GIF

Kinda pissed at the Dan Rioli deal being for 6 + 23. Pushes Richmond out in front of us collecting two midfielders before we get one selection. Also if we take 32 to the draft (comes in to 28-29) they also get two more speculative selections ahead of us in the second round. Bit frustrating.

Tigers will have picks: 1, 6, 10, 14, 18, 20, 23, 24, 51, 61, 70, 76

Tigers will trade-out a few of the picks for future picks. To build up their draft hand for next year.

They won’t use all of their picks in one draft. I suspect they will trade-out a pick in the teens and maybe one in the 20s.

Tigers may also try to trade-up with 6 & 14 for pick 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped at this and had a good belly laugh.

Keep him G&GF. Your cap is cooked and you are in deep trouble. Take that to the bank. (In your standard brown paper bags)
I know I am a foreigner on your board but this response to a well mannered reasonable discussion is embarrasing to say the least.

Don't mind Kemp - but rather just develop Arie, Keeler, Hastie etc.

Macrae makes zero sense to me. His output will be poor by 2026. Another slow mid 🤢. Plus that salary......hope I'm wrong here but be stoked if we miss out. Take all picks to the draft - upgrade 8 with F1 if possible - that's it. Although tigers hold all the cards to get the higher pick 😭

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean Kemp sounds way too similar to that spud Dean Kent we got from Melbourne.

Fmd do not want the spud just based off his name.

Pick 32 would not even start a negoitation, you would be told to move along without even recieving a counter offer.
Oh well keep the spud. Who gives a f****. Overpricing a spud that nobody here wants.
Now piss off back to your own board gronk.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know I am a foreigner on your board but this response to a well mannered reasonable discussion is embarrasing to say the least.
Probably time to jog on if you expect us to side with you rather than one of our own

See you in 12 months for a discussion of whether or not you get band 2 for TDK

Dean Kemp sounds way too similar to that spud Dean Kent we got from Melbourne.

Fmd do not want the spud just based off his name.

Luckily his names Brodie not Dean lol

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread - No.3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back