List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I get that everyone likes jokes and having a giggle, but it has basically become impossible to check in with this thread periodically throughout the day and get actual NMFC trade news.
Is this a problem?

Is this a problem?

Kinda. I have no idea if names I see floating about like Shiel are the result of simple jokes here, or if there's actually been a report.

Perhaps we need a second thread for only reports/rumours, and keep this thread as the broad discussion thread?

Now scooby1279 you mentioned something about North's work being done quietly and we were about to clean up trade week.

Has your expectation shifted somewhat now?

i still think we can land at least 3 players during the trade period but the thing with trades is players can change there mind over night like Cooney did last year (thank christ for that).

Kinda. I have no idea if names I see floating about like Shiel are the result of simple jokes here, or if there's actually been a report.

Perhaps we need a second thread for only reports/rumours, and keep this thread as the broad discussion thread?

I agree. There should be a dedicated thread to serious trading news/rumours.

and another thread to those who want to be funny with their "Liam Anthony and 4th rounder" jokes. Honestly, it gets tiresome after the 85th time you've heard it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. There should be a dedicated thread to serious trading news/rumours.

and another thread to those who want to be funny with their "Liam Anthony and 4th rounder" jokes. Honestly, it gets tiresome after the 85th time you've heard it.
True. I made a graph of it, I make a lot of graphs...

Untitled.jpg

True. I made a graph of it, I make a lot of graphs...

View attachment 184121

It's all cyclical though. Give it a year or 2 and LA+4 posts may well exceed their previous peak. That's why we have to be careful about over-officiating the forum, posters will naturally work their way around these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back