List Mgmt. 2016 Draft Prospects(Poll Added)

Which player do you want at our first & second pick?

• Daniel Venables

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Will Hayward

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • Jy Simpkin

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Sam Powell-Pepper

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Zach Sproule

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Harrison Macreadie

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • Todd Marshall

Votes: 38 25.0%
  • Jarrod Berry

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • Jordan Galluci

• Oliver Florent

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Jack Scrimshaw

• Luke Ryan

• Josh Battle

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • Willem Drew

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Jack Maibum

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Joe Atley

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Tim English

Votes: 31 20.4%
  • Josh Rotham

• Patrick Kerr

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Alex Witherden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brennan Cox

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't remove anyone
I'm saying a moderator would have to
Remove Scharenberg?
Terrible beep test, mocks now have him going late second round at best

You can't do it?
I can't edit the names once they've been put in
Or I'm just doing something wrong
Amended to Luke Ryan - did I get the right Ryan? Get Liam and Luke confused

The survey kind of says we will get who ever the teams above
us don't want or we will reach for a second or third rounder at
the start of their draft range, it is genuinely difficult to pick
our needs.

What's Cedric Cox best attributes? They say he's fast, is he JJ fast? Haven't seen much of him besides his draft video. Seemed to like to tackle. He'll fit in well if that's the case.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Unsighted in the All-Stars game, no elite, standout attributes. Not for me as a first-rounder, or at 26.

What's Cedric Cox best attributes? They say he's fast, is he JJ fast? Haven't seen much of him besides his draft video. Seemed to like to tackle. He'll fit in well if that's the case.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Quick, agile and has deadly disposal. Just doesn't win enough of the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah remember the year before last we linked to a few players by the media and passed on them all. Think we'd be pretty careful about what we let out.
Wonder if Perryman comes into contention for us if Gws loses picks. About the right range and seems to have some of the attributes we like.
What do u18 watchers think?

The Bulldogs could be open to a two Cox strategy to open up
their draft although they are uncertain on whether to start
with the big Cox or the Little Cox. The recruiters are trying
to assess the demand for little Cox and big Cox as it varies
depending on who you speak to. Some people say that
reaching for the Cox that early causes fatigue.

Just looking at a few phantoms and it seem the top 14 are the same in most leaving berry simpkin marshall battel Florent and Gallucci that could be there at pick 19.

whould whould people want from those names the most to still be there at 18? even rate them.

is there any other name you'd like ?

Just looking at a few phantoms and it seem the top 14 are the same in most leaving berry simpkin marshall battel Florent and Gallucci that could be there at pick 19.

whould whould people want from those names the most to still be there at 18? even rate them.

Berry or Marshall would be my top two with Battle being taken at 26 (or 25)
Gallucci will go to Norf, Florent to Port

I'd take Marshall although I'd be pretty happy with most of them. Except Battle whom I'd certainly consider very strongly if available at pick 25.

I would love berry to land at the dogs. Think he'd be well suited off half back to replace our retiring trio over the next couple of seasons.

For the draft experts which rules me out - if we take Marshall at 18 would we still consider Battle at 25? I guess we do tend to go for the best available in the first two rounds regardless and they aren't too similar, but wondering if this time we'd prefer to go tall then short, or look at other parts of the ground.

Berry supposedly a great leader too. Kind of get a similar vibe to Dunkly. Highly rated first year u18 a few injuries and form slump in draft year I'd be happy with him. Really like what I've seen of Florent too. But I airways like the high risk high reward players so I'm gunning for English or Marshall.
Still feel like there's a chance English makes it to us. He's a risky proposition and most of the teams in that range need mids more than anything.

Berry supposedly a great leader too. Kind of get a similar vibe to Dunkly. Highly rated first year u18 a few injuries and form slump in draft year I'd be happy with him. Really like what I've seen of Florent too. But I airways like the high risk high reward players so I'm gunning for English or Marshall.
Still feel like there's a chance English makes it to us. He's a risky proposition and most of the teams in that range need mids more than anything.
Few teams sniffing around him. Crows being one of them. Coming from Horsham, he'd have about as much go home factor as Wines for Port.

The Bulldogs could be open to a two Cox strategy to open up
their draft although they are uncertain on whether to start
with the big Cox or the Little Cox. The recruiters are trying
to assess the demand for little Cox and big Cox as it varies
depending on who you speak to. Some people say that
reaching for the Cox that early causes fatigue.

I'm confused is Cox big or not ?

Regards , Benny Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Draft Prospects(Poll Added)

Back