2016 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Cont. in Part 2 (link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so the 10% who voted for Gary Rohan's goal in this weeks goal of the week nominations are early contenders for Cockwombling Numbnut of the Week award - http://www.afc.com.au/news/2016-06-03/betts-dominates-goal-of-the-year-poll

Eddie got 81% for his third quarter goal and then Rohan's goal attracted 10% of the votes. So Eddie's fourth quarter goal got 9% of the votes.

I care because it makes our players look like they disrespect women's football. Would feel the same if they swanned about on the field during an amateur league game, junior game, whatever. It's just basic courtesy.

I absolutely HATE that our players are so precious that they can't cope without the most minor change to their routine. No wonder we're so pathetic in finals. The anthem would completely throw us out.

Didn't AFC sponsor the NT team to come and play that game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I could be any less enthused about two teams tonight.
Should be a good game.

I would have tipped the tigers if not in Tassie.

With goldy unfit, a real danger game for the Roos imo.

I don't recall ever seeing an out as late as Grimes in this match. Having to play Chaplin is a big win for North
Offsets the loss of goldy with Chapman playing. ;)

Talking of port kpd's, if Carlisle can't get picked with both hombsch & Jonas injured along with trengove rucking, what is his future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back