List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Port and Carlton have delisted players, we will get mature age recruits.

Also, can you get into the corner hotel thread?
As long as Port and Carlton have delisted players, we will get mature age recruits.

Also, can you get into the corner hotel thread?

Nah we have learnt our lesson I think

I'm surprised teams aren't showing interest in Swan Josh Kennedy, uncontracted and only 28.

They might be, but maybe he isnt interested in a move. Pretty confident every team would have asked the question.

One of the trusty trade rumors (sarcasm) Dean Towers for Edwards. Not sure how I feel about it. Kind of over sheds has threatens to be a game breaker but hasn't don't it

I'm surprised teams aren't showing interest in Swan Josh Kennedy, uncontracted and only 28.
Is he?
Been harping about getting this bloke for leadership alone.
I'd do a straight swap.Lids for kennedy and make him Captain.

I really hope our club doesn't have the same attitude as some on the board have when it comes to GWS. If they do then we might as well board the place up now and save ourselves a heap of time and worry.
we need to get serious & realistic about when we can realistically compete with them. it's no long "can we compete with the Hawks" it's "can we compete with GWS" forget the next 3-4 yrs IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prestia and Pick 4.

It'll never happen though - the club will not trade Cotchin.
and it shouldnt, he along with martin, rance, lids and jack should be untouchable, why trade away A graders for a gamble of something that might not be as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back