List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's his point. If you're going to rebuild completely that's how to do it. It would tear the club apart and the supporters would riot, but that's how to commit.
Just like how Carlton traded out Marc Murphy, Bryce Gibbs, Matt Kruezer................yeah na hes a flog who loves nothing more than stirring shit with Richmond supporters

If Deledio plays at least 3 more years
Riewoldt, Rance & Cotchin at least 5
and Dusty 7

We won't need to rebuild just keep building around these players with younger players.

We should straight out offer next years first to GWS for Steele and Marchbank

Use Vickery & Lennon to get Prestia.

Use Conca to get a back-up ruck.

Keep pick 6, maybe score a late second or 3rd in there are well somehow. GWS might send one back with Marchbank and Steele.

Board level looks shaky? We have a rival board trying to take over and our board has basically put them back on their ass by getting the exact person their whole coup was based on...
We aren't desireable? Last time I checked we still had over 70,000 members and no debt.
We have one bad year and everyone has lost their mind.
The club as a whole has handled themselves very well this off season, we have all our top line talent wanting to stay at the club. Even the media is trying destabilise the club to no avail.

Don't see what your issue is? I'm not going to judge how far away from a flag we are until the end of the trade period.

I personally believe we make finals next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geelong missed the 8 last year for those playing at home.

Everybody needs to calm down, particularly those FOFlogs

giphy.gif
with vickjesus going we need to recoup the flog and faux toughguy's on our list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Geelong were allowed a bad year especially after winning 3 flags. Not a bad return in my opinion

We could be on a Geelong path.

Will Brodie could be Joel Selwood. We could win 16.

IMO Conca, Vickery and Lennon have just been passengers but if we can find better replacements like Prestia we will be a much better team next year.

The pieces of the puzzle could really fall into place for us next year. Yarran?

So we've had Deledio, Cotch, Jack and now Dusty leaving. Who's taking bets on Rance rumours starting up later this week?
We had Rance rumours earlier he addressed it on the footy show

We could be on a Geelong path.

Will Brodie could be Joel Selwood. We could win 16.

IMO Conca, Vickery and Lennon have just been passengers but if we can find better replacements like Prestia we will be a much better team next year.

The pieces of the puzzle could really fall into place for us next year. Yarran?
Oh buddy u have no idea how much I want you to be right. The whole club has to be on the same page and right now it doesn't seem like that especially from those dispirited performances the back half of the year.
Right now I'm not so sure who we will displace from the 8 next year bar maybe north Melbourne?

with vickjesus going we need to recoup the flog and faux toughguy's on our list
Unfortunately or fortunately still have a few on our list i'm led to believe :oops:

Oh buddy u have no idea how much I want you to be right. The whole club has to be on the same page and right now it doesn't seem like that especially from those dispirited performances the back half of the year.
Right now I'm not so sure who we will displace from the 8 next year bar maybe north Melbourne?
Fourthorn

I love how it's only Richmond players everyone wants, no offers for Collingwood , hawthorn, Geelong, bulldog, norf players.
Plenty of clubs after Norf players just no one gives a farrrrrrrkkkk :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back