News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally

now I should probably just take the hoops and run, but is it just me or is the gold still ever so slightly pale? Looks like they've fixed the blue though so they score some points back there.
What was wrong with the blue in 2015? too light?

Via the BLK website full range available here ready for purchase
http://www.blksport.com/pro-teams/adelaide-crows.htm#catpage=3

HOODIE
9710_34295_7448.jpg

TRAVEL JACKET
9721_34334_7457.jpg

WEATHER JACKET
9720_34325_7853.jpg

BACKPACK
9708_34293_7476.jpg

What was wrong with the blue in 2015? too light?
yeah, especially in the sunlight.

we and the cats both have navy blue, but this is what they looked like side by side this year:

465942482-taylor-walker-of-the-crows-performs-a-look-gettyimages.jpg

BLK's "yellow" colour is very well documented amongst the Richmond faithful.

Okey doke bit of an update

Crows are going to go with their reveal some time tomorrow or Friday.

Haven't been able to launch them properly as they've had all stock for weeks but clash stock is only arriving tomorrow.

Photoshoot/reveal will include the yellow clash jumper, but it won't be available till January. You can pre-order once the other jumpers are available.

Also got an email form BLK of some special sales coming up so for anyone that missed out on the 25th anniversary guernsey, this will be available tomorrow 03/12. Not sure of any other specials but is from 01/12 - 12/12 with different sales each day

upload_2015-12-2_17-2-31.png

Also doing a cap and polo deal

upload_2015-12-2_17-4-17.png

Is that a serious guernsey? And people complain we cater to the kiddies too much with our logo.
I think someone made it to mock the new Bulldogs clash guernsey. Hopefully not though, my evil side would quite love to see Port run out in that.

Looks like we posted at the same time lol. The back of the guernsey looks a bit strange, I think would look better if the stripes stopped under the arms
9748_34546_7851.jpg

9748_34546_7852.jpg
Strange? It's bloody dumb. WTF is that? Better not be accurate

Strange? It's bloody dumb. WTF is that? Better not be accurate

Clash2016620_620X370.jpg

The silly thing is they could have easily had the hoops going all the way round and just had the toyota logo just a little lower.

I think it needed something on the back though, would have been too plain with an all white back.

Plus if they stopped under the armpits, you could accuse of them of going with rectangles again.

Last edited:
View attachment 197604

The silly thing is they could have easily had the hoops going all the way round and just had the toyota logo just a little lower.

I think it needed something on the back though, would have been too plain with an all white back.

Likely their contract with toyota states exactly where the logo sits and what size, when you are handing over millions you get very specific about what you are receiving.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I notice they have snuck the raptor head on the back of the Guernsey near the neck area. Cheeky buggers. Wonder if it can be picked off? I would rather a P.W or an AFC.

Also got an email form BLK of some special sales coming up so for anyone that missed out on the 25th anniversary guernsey, this will be available tomorrow 03/12. Not sure of any other specials but is from 01/12 - 12/12 with different sales each day

View attachment 197535

Also doing a cap and polo deal

View attachment 197536

Wonder how many they'll sell and take money for before they realise they don't have enough stock this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back