News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The clash guernseys look odd, almost like they're too plain since I got so used to them always having such huge designs on them. It's a nice change.

This post sent me on an emotional roller coaster.

Thought it was negative but it turned out to be positive. Well played.

Love all three. I'll be going the gold jumper! SHUTUPANDTAKEMYMONEY.jpg

The video was awesome. Good to see us talk up our history and heritage a bit too. Despite what the swampies say and while it may be relatively short and not a billion years old, we do have history and we are allowed to be proud of it.:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Now that the club has launched them by making a big deal about returning the hoops and the traditional designs lets hope it stays that way, and when some designer in 5 years time wants to put on some side panels or whatever's next they remember the importance and why they changed, because all three look fantastic.

Last edited:
Love the home guernsey and the white clash, pretty much what I've wanted from our home and clash strips for years.

The Yellow I think is a colouring issue so I don't like it a great deal. But overall this is a big step up on last years.
I actually really like the yellow. Who would we wear it against (as opposed to the usual white clash??)?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... and then they went and put the raptor head and text as a pointless back of the neck logo :(

Lower numbers again this year.

Booo.

While I am overjoyed about all of the positive changes - not quite there for me.

I also think Betts and Sauce are wearing replicas while Talia is wearing the player cut sample crowmania had a while back (seems to stretch nicely whereas the replica material - at least on the home - has much less give).

When you see all of the great comments here, and then go on Facebook and see a heap of posts about it being too plain and lazy or lacks class (what?!) it's pretty easy to see how hard it would be for the club to please everybody.

So which guernsey(s) are everyone going to purchase?

I am thinking either a white or yellow just because they are a little bit different and look good. Will decide once I try them on. They should do a package deal if you buy all three. 3 for $300 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back