News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work Hank, to be honest anything without the crappy logo we have would be good.

Yes to this!! Hate that raptor head, and won't buy anything with that on it.

To add to this: the women's wear that actually incorporates female shape would be good! Basically v-neck or round neck lower options very preferable.

Yes to this too!

I'd also like to see more children's choices in everyday attire, rather than just junior versions of the guernsey.

Hi guys

The manager at Crowmania has asked me to gather feedback from BigFooty regarding next year's apparel range.

He's keen to greatly expand on the current range, so if you have suggestions on what they could improve on or bring in that'd be great.

Regarding the guernsey's, the clash jumper will stick around for at least another year, while the home jumper will return to the glorious full hoop design of 1991-2005.

I'd love to see a blacked out version of a New Era 59fifty fitted cap with the AFC insignia on it (like the member caps sent out).

Excellent news regarding the jumper.

My 2c on this.

It's very pleasing to see feedback acted on. The club and the shop took on board the feedback regarding the faux side panels, and it's nice that an easy change has been made for next year. Most general supporters just see a navy jumper with splashed of red/gold and don't take notice, but I'd at least like to see my club wear the jumper that was set back in 1991. Only 6 months to see what it's going to look like in the flesh. There was an error made and it was corrected fairly quickly, they didn't go through 10 layers of red tape and approval processes to get this over the line.

One thing on the current jumper, the gold almost looks like an off mustard. Not sure what can be done about this but it just doesn't look right compared to the bold/bright colours seen on the puma jumpers.

On the apparel, I'd also like to see the AFC monogram and old Crows logo utilised more on polos and hoodies, to give fans the option of either purchasing the normal polo or a more classic look.

It would be nice to see BLK get on board with this, overseas you see EPL clubs have multiple different clothing options available from their official supplier.

Examples below.

Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 3.19.54 pm.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-06 at 3.22.51 pm.png

Some are causal, some are polos with the club logo, other polos with the MUFC monogram, some are just causal nike shirts with club logo on sleeve. Something for everyone. For me I'd generally only buy supplier apparel (BLK, Puma etc.) , and at the moment we only have two BLK shirts and both are VERY similar.
The rest is training gear, guernsey's etc. If you want to buy other causal gear, you have to go down the generic route and most of those look pretty cheap IMO.

on the monogram - they have nailed it with the members hats this year. it really should be expanded on

Tbh I think nearly all of our merch is ugly and I'm not sure if it's simply the combination of colours that I don't like, or the styling. It seems very juvenile.

The raptor is no good. Went to buy a scarf on the weekend and I wanted the one that had the raptor on it, but obviously without the raptor and the old style logo in its place. Had to settle for the other one with less yellow in it.

They should offer a Cheney Beanie

In red of course.

Also a Dougie Snuggy for those cold winter nights.

A Hartigan Cardigan for all the Crows supporting nannas out there. Also a Sam Shawl from the same nannas range. And a Taylor Walking Frame.

In red of course.

A Hartigan Cardigan for all the Crows supporting nannas out there. Also a Sam Shawl from the same nannas range. And a Taylor Walking Frame.

Oooh, and a Danger Field Coat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just two things on my mind, first is to provide some gear (anything really) with the monogram instead of (and I mean NO appearance from) the raptor, and secondly I want them to run with the coloured bays idea and provide three different scarves and three different shirts in predominately red, navy or gold respectively to help fill in the colour on gameday.

In red of course.

and for home decor, you can get a Lyons-skin rug?

navy or black raised monogram 39thirty new era cap. none of this flat brim homie G crap with a shit raptor on it. people over the age of 14 do wear caps.. especially when the afl gives us so many crap arvo games.

The hats we have received in our memberships the last two years have been superb.

last years hat was a pretty embarrassing design. i threw 1 in the bin and I've lost the other.. although i had planned to garden with it.
this years i at least wore to the NM game to get into the spirit of the coloured bays. but cheap velcro hats don't do it for me.

thumb.aspx

My idea would be for shirts in the style of EPL ones and maybe that type of material with horizontal or vertical stripes but only 2 of our colours on a shirt - so there would be a red and yellow version, blue and yellow version, red and blue version

All of course with some kind of nice AFC emblem.

I think the problem with a lot of the merchandise is the 3 colours together are unwearable in a normal social or just everyday situation.

navy or black raised monogram 39thirty new era cap. none of this flat brim homie G crap with a shit raptor on it. people over the age of 14 do wear caps.. especially when the afl gives us so many crap arvo games.

Flat brim hats only remain flat brim hats until you bend the brim to suit you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back