News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which guernsey(s) are everyone going to purchase?

I am thinking either a white or yellow just because they are a little bit different and look good. Will decide once I try them on. They should do a package deal if you buy all three. 3 for $300 or something.

White. 100%.

Now that the club has launched them by making a big deal about returning the hoops and the traditional designs lets hope it stays that way, and when some designer in 5 years time wants to put on some side panels or whatever's next they remember the importance and why they changed, because all three look fantastic.

If memory serves, The side panels weren't originally a design decision, they were a technology decision, adding a different material to the sides to make them cooler to wear and allow the body to breath more, and also the part of the jumper that takes all the stretch so the lines stay straight, a material that they couldn't print on.

I believe the material technology as a whole has now improved to where the side panels are no longer needed or science has shown that it offered no actual cooling improvements.

I am thinking either a white or yellow just because they are a little bit different and look good. Will decide once I try them on. They should do a package deal if you buy all three. 3 for $300 or something.

White I reckon. Will wait until I've seen them in person.

Love all three. I'll be going the gold jumper! SHUTUPANDTAKEMYMONEY.jpg

The video was awesome. Good to see us talk up our history and heritage a bit too. Despite what the swampies say and while it may be relatively short and not a billion years old, we do have history and we are allowed to be proud of it.s:s:s:
And it is OUR history.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

All three look awesome, brilliant to have the hoops back, I didn't realise it had been ten years since we had side panels on the Guernsey's.

Yellow is my favourite of the two clash jumpers, wish we would wear this one as the clash strip over the white.

Or even better just wear our home Guernsey for all games and white shorts for the away games.

There really is no need for anyone to have clash strips at all, was never a problem in the old days when grounds were covered in mud.

Gonna get all three and the new training guernsey

Or they should sell them at what they really are worth. way over priced. they should be no more than $70

In saying that, I will buy the white one. I bought a new home one before the 2015 season so no need to update yet.

Def will be getting a white one for Xmas with a 13 for the big Texan :thumbsu: Does anyone know what the sizings are like? Are they on the small side? So if I'm normally a m/l Tee Shirt should I get an XL? Living in Perth getting into a store to try one of these bad boys on is close to impossible.

Def will be getting a white one for Xmas with a 13 for the big Texan :thumbsu: Does anyone know what the sizings are like? Are they on the small side? So if I'm normally a m/l Tee Shirt should I get an XL? Living in Perth getting into a store to try one of these bad boys on is close to impossible.

Try an amart (or maybe rebel sport) and any BLK team should fit similarly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will buy a yellow one straight up if it's actually a rich gold in person and not just in photoshopped pics. Have wanted a yellow guernsey for years.

Your away jumper looks good............ for a change :p
Im glad it looks like a proper footy jumper.. not some amercanised crap. next thing to be changed is our logo back to our original one or something that looks more traditional

agree. clash should be changed every few years though... no harm in changing a clash every few years but the home strip should never ever change.. ever!
Keep the home the same
Keep the away the same (change it too often then the away top never has any tradition and high chance of a poor design and we need to remember it could be work in a GF)
Alternate away/clash rotate every 3 years (so the yellow one)- wear that is all pre season games and 1-2 in season games.

When you see all of the great comments here, and then go on Facebook and see a heap of posts about it being too plain and lazy or lacks class (what?!) it's pretty easy to see how hard it would be for the club to please everybody.
That's what worries me. Lots of people aren't into guernsey design as much as us at BF here, and they like the modern designs. If the new, simple clash guernseys don't sell well, or aren't received well, the club can easily say 'see, we tried. And you don't like them' and go back to the bad old clash designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back