2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit. So explain this...

8464236-3x2-700x467.jpg
You need to show a picture of our home jumper

Does Don Pyke still do mid week pressers? I thought I heard some comments from it somewhere. But can't find in the video section on the club website. Same last week. Or have we gone full North Korea and the website just doesn't post them any more? Or have they been moved?

There's heaps more junk vids now but the coach's presser seems to have disappeared, which is all that was really worth watching

What was the purpose of showing our white jumper against their orange jumper?

Last week we had to wear our white clash jumper when playing the suns (the image I posted). Yet this week suddenly the Suns red/orange jumper no longer clashes with a blue jumper. ??

Last week we had to wear our white clash jumper when playing the suns (the image I posted). Yet this week suddenly the Suns red/orange jumper no longer clashes with a blue jumper. ??

It's pretty obvious that North's royal blue and white jumper does not clash with Gold Coast's red and yellow, but our navy, gold and red does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We get that. So if you wanted to show our jumper didn't clash you should have posted a pic of our blue jumper. We know we wore white last week.

Anyway, feel like I won't get these 2 minutes back.

It's pretty obvious that North's royal blue and white jumper does not clash with Gold Coast's red and yellow, but our navy, gold and red does.

Except our 'clash' jumper also includes red and gold.

We get that. So if you wanted to show our jumper didn't clash you should have posted a pic of our blue jumper. We know we wore white last week.

Anyway, feel like I won't get these 2 minutes back.

Here you go, EC. Send me a bill.

268515_nl.jpg

I am so happy Sydney are falling away like they are. I hold a grudge and so reading all those Swans flogs on their board crying over how Tippett has cost them and over paying for players like him have cost them players like Mitchell is beautiful.
I hope they are the next Fitzroy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back