2017 Non Crows AFL Discussion Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tipped North but what to see them done. Go Suns!

Anyone else reckon the Suns actually have some decent talent? I think if they get a good coach, another A grade midfielder, they could shoot up.
Plenty of good talent, and some of it not playing tonight. Solid midfield, 2 star big forwards and a handy, if a bit injury prone defence.

Anyone else reckon the Suns actually have some decent talent? I think if they get a good coach, another A grade midfielder, they could shoot up.
Rocket shouldn't be renewed.
North are reasonably shit.

Bit more in defense and someone to step up into Ablett's role or a nuggety inside extractor and they would have the personnel. Just need good coaching

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their skill level can be pretty ordinary a lot of the time, but they're a fun team to watch with some very entertaining players. I'd love to see them sneak into the 8 this year.

they bought all the rights and sold half to foxtel...

If by sold you mean Foxtel told them how much they were paying for the rights to show every game live and seven had to put in more than they did last time to match, then sure. ;) The rights were sold to Foxtel, Seven and Telstra at an increase from $250 million per year to $418 million per year.

Yeah, I think the worst thing for that club is to be competitive enough to keep Eade in the job. If they get belted enough that the AFL sends Clarko up there for $5m/ year, they make the finals next year.

Cause it doesn't clash...

No shit. So explain this...

8464236-3x2-700x467.jpg

Had to laugh at the Port Puffers at half time.

Charlie Dixon has 3 goals to half-time and the texts come flooding in. He'll kick 7, no he'll kick 8.

He managed another goal for the game. Against that "opposition", and I use that term advisedly.

#trainingrun

He didn't get a touch in the second half last week and they dominated the game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back