2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final : Adelaide Crows v Richmond Tigers - 14:30 AEST, Sep 30, 2017 MCG

Which team will win the 2017 AFL Grand Final?

• Adelaide Crows

Votes: 167 59.9%
  • Richmond Tigers

Votes: 112 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond by 9.

This will be 2012 all over again.

Richmond will be like Helms Deep against Saruman's army. Sieged, but the last line of defense holds.

Adelaide's overload will allow Richmond's pace to catch them out the back. Quality rebounding football from the Tigers. Slingshot footy.

They shall lose the inside 50's and forward half %.. But will have a superior strike rate per inside 50.

Norm Smith: Houli. A proud day for Muslims everywhere.

Richmond by 9.

This will be 2012 all over again.

Richmond will be like Helms Deep against Saruman's army. Sieged, but the last line of defense holds.

Adelaide's overload will allow Richmond's pace to catch them out the back. Quality rebounding football from the Tigers. Slingshot footy.

They shall lose the inside 50's and forward half %.. But will have a superior strike rate per inside 50.

Norm Smith: Houli. A proud day for Muslims everywhere.
Booo

Is there anything more certain than Richmond choking and getting thumped today? I think not.

Like we were certain to go out instraight sets? Like the loser of our game v Geelong was certainly going to lose to Sydney??

Has this year not taught you anything?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like we were certain to go out instraight sets? Like the loser of our game v Geelong was certainly going to lose to Sydney??

Has this year not taught you anything?

Certainly been an interesting year. I think though its become clear that there is one team then a fair gap to the rest. Maybe because over hear we naturally see more of the tingles but they are seriously going to be too good. I suspect it will be a tight first half then Eddy will kick one from row 15 and the end will be nigh. Good luck.

Hey did you guys know that neither team has a player that has played in a grand final ever before?

I've only heard every single commentator mention that 500 times each through the week.

Fascinating stat the 45,000th time you hear it. /s
Just in case you still don't understand

neither team has a player that has played in a grand final ever before.

572a48128610502c27c7672583aeba13.jpg

Got things nicely set up.

If Adelaide wins, it will be the clearance dominance. Fast entries. 1 on 1's.
Crows don't score from center clearances, according to On The Couch their last three games they have only scored 4 points from center clearances, and in the r6 win over the Tiges they had 35 center clearances for only 1 point. They beat us from scoring from turnovers.

Hey did you guys know that neither team has a player that has played in a grand final ever before?

I've only heard every single commentator mention that 500 times each through the week.

Fascinating stat the 45,000th time you hear it. /s
Not everyone is glued to footy forums and watches footy shows in the media all week, this has a wider audience. So who cares? move on.

My mate who went last week is in again this week after getting a last minute ticket through his work. He's been inside the ground for about 40 minutes already. Given myself and my other mate have been alive for at least one premiership each, we think he deserves to get one too. Needs to join the club.

ruddy Richmond circle jerk with Richo and Molloy on Ch 7

Does anyone know who Richmond are playing against today??
Who cares

Oh look, Adelaide are being talked about now

Does anyone know who Adelaide are playing against today?? :drunk::drunk::drunk:

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back