List Mgmt. 2017 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - Post Trade-Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I'l throw my hat into the ring. My dream draft.

13 Jack Higgins
Height, Weight: 178cm, 77kg
Summary Profile: Ready-to-go, productive midfielder who won the Morrish Medal as the best and fairest player in the VFL Under-19 competition Arguably more damaging up forward with his clean, one-touch play.

21 Lochie O'Brien
Height, Weight: 184cm, 77kg
Summary Profile: Arguably the best kick in the draft, and this year's most damaging outside player. Line-breaker who may have been a top-five draft selection if not for niggles that have limited output.

26 Tim Kelly
Height, Weight: 183cm, 83kg
Summary Profile: Dynamic 23-year-old midfielder who had breakout season. Possesses pace, class and has developed into a capable ball winner.

(I would like Matthew Ling but think he will be gone)
Height, Weight: 183cm, 75kg
Summary Profile: Arguably the fastest line breaker in the draft. Ball use on left is precise and can also open up games.

37 Brandon Starcevich
Height, Weight: 187cm, 88kg
Summary Profile: Powerful ball-winning midfielder with courage. Possesses hurt factor with a damaging long kick, and lowers his eyes and hits the short targets.
Or
37 Jack Petruccelle
Height, Weight: 185cm, 77kg
Summary Profile: High impact-per-possession player. Dynamic ball winner with a big leap and line breaking pace.

69 Tough Decision here, gonna pass on Ryan if avaliable, rookie or nothing for me. Sam Taylor if avaliable would be a steal but not needed. My pick goes to

Gryan Miers
Summary Profile: Energetic forward with smarts who always seems involved. Kicked seven goals in the TAC Cup Grand Final.

If he is unavailable I'd go
Haiden Schloithe
Height, Weight: 184cm, 83kg
Summary Profile: Ex-Docker who won the Sandover Medal as fairest and best player in the West Australian Football League, he can play round one as either a midfielder or forward. Has developed contested ball winning capabilities.

13 Jack Higgins
Summary Profile: Ready-to-go, productive midfielder who won the Morrish Medal as the best and fairest player in the VFL Under-19 competition Arguably more damaging up forward with his clean, one-touch play.

21 Lochie O'Brien
Summary Profile: Arguably the best kick in the draft, and this year's most damaging outside player. Line-breaker who may have been a top-five draft selection if not for niggles that have limited output.

26 Tim Kelly
Summary Profile: Dynamic 23-year-old midfielder who had breakout season. Possesses pace, class and has developed into a capable ball winner.

Summary Profile: Arguably the fastest line breaker in the draft. Ball use on left is precise and can also open up games.

37 Brandon Starcevich
Summary Profile: Powerful ball-winning midfielder with courage. Possesses hurt factor with a damaging long kick, and lowers his eyes and hits the short targets.
Or
37 Jack Petruccelle
Summary Profile: High impact-per-possession player. Dynamic ball winner with a big leap and line breaking pace.

69 Tough Decision here, gonna pass on Ryan if avaliable, rookie or nothing for me. Sam Taylor if avaliable would be a steal but not needed. My pick goes to

Gryan Miers
Summary Profile: Energetic forward with smarts who always seems involved. Kicked seven goals in the TAC Cup Grand Final.

Haiden Schloithe
Summary Profile: Ex-Docker who won the Sandover Medal as fairest and best player in the West Australian Football League, he can play round one as either a midfielder or forward. Has developed contested ball winning capabilities.

Looks good - do we know how many of those players are going to play next year (all being well with injuries)?

37 Brandon Starcevich
If he is such a guru at this - maybe need some more short forwards

13 Jack Higgins

21 Lochie O'Brien

26 Tim Kelly

37 Brandon Starcevich
Or
37 Jack Petruccelle

Gryan Miers

Haiden Schloithe
Summary Profile: Ex-Docker who won the Sandover Medal as fairest and best player in the West Australian Football League, he can play round one as either a midfielder or forward. Has developed contested ball winning capabilities.[/QUOTE

Very close to the outcome I am hoping for with NO Oscar Allan or Hunter Clark.

However after watching Riley Stoddart's quite long highlights package I would love to squeeze him in somewhere. I think he will become a star.

Would also like to pick up a couple of Liam Ryan, Cody Ninyette and the East Perth ruckman Scott Jones as rookies.

But as my old mum used to say: Wish in one hand and pi$$ in the other and see wich one gets full the first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wasn't aware of our interest there. Seems reasonable.

I've been big on getting him ever since he left suns. Quick and good disposal and hopefully get as a bargain. Hopefully also get Marsh ex pie as a rookie (although unsure if he's nominated and freo quite possibly really want to).
We could the target mids and small fwds with first 5 picks.

I've been big on getting him ever since he left suns. Quick and good disposal and hopefully get as a bargain. Hopefully also get Marsh ex pie as a rookie (although unsure if he's nominated and freo quite possibly really want to).
We could the target mids and small fwds with first 5 picks.
Garrlett could be a very good hhf/ outside mid . He did have a great blend of endurance and pace in his draft year . He also worked very hard on his forward pressure snd tackling at the suns .

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade/Draft/FA SuperMegaUltra Thread - Post Trade-Period Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back